willimena

Cherished

Cherished
willimena, Jan 26, 2018
Description:
For Amber's January2018 template challenge. Love the versatility of the lightbulb moment kit! Thanks for the free template

Supplies:
Amber LaBau - template from challenge
Amber LaBau & Just Jaimee - lightbulb moment https://the-lilypad.com/store/Light-Bulb-Moment-w-Just-Jaimee.html - all papers and elements
Mommyish_stylin 201_ thick paint - paint style used on painted mat from lightbulb moment kit
Mommyish_stylin 263_ shadows other than ones supplied in template
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, what a cherished moment indeed! i love your story telling and that camera is such a find. this is beautiful!
      willimena likes this.
    • Serena
      Fantastic memory here and the colors just POP! I really like the arrow paper you used here to draw the eye in towards the camera!
      willimena likes this.
    • sm_amber
      What a beautiful page! And I never would have thought of using this kit for this memory, but you have pulled it off spectacularly! The simple details in embellishment, and the paint stroke laying the groundwork for everything.. It all comes together perfectly!! :D
      willimena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amber LaBau
    Uploaded By:
    willimena
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    329.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).