edillow

Be a Good Person

Be a Good Person
edillow, May 19, 2017
Description:
Super simple use of the new Memory Keeper kit elements from Paislee Press! I might plan a little album with all the mural pictures we take.

Memory Keeper Elements
katell, MrsPeel and bbymks5 like this.
    • bbymks5
      What a great story! I love street art...the talent that the artists have is just amazing! This one looks like it was recently done, it's so bright and clean looking!
      edillow likes this.
    • edillow
      @bbymks5 We did not realize at the time that it has only been finished the week before we spotted it! I'm impressed you could tell.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @edillow That is so cool!! I wonder how long it from start to finish to complete?
    • MrsPeel
    • edillow
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      most welcome!!! Love the whole thing, I'm not sure I wrote properly about the page as it was going on 5 am and I was falling asleep but I really really love street art and this is such a finding, plus your amazing way to scrap it so elegantly...gorgeous!!!!!
    • flowersgal
      Love the simplicity of your layout which let the photo and the story shine. I, too, love street art and graffiti and I'd be jumping out to get a photo while my husband circled the block if there was no parking!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paislee Press
    Uploaded By:
    edillow
    Date:
    May 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    189.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).