Bbymks5
bbymks5, Jan 18, 2018
Description:
Storyteller April 2016 Sketch Template and Coffee Break by Just Jaimee
Hole Foods, Pastel Goth and Mom Life by Mommyish
Chin Up, Paper Mail, Seize and White Out by Allison Pennington
September Morning by Sabrina Dupre

Journaling 174 words
bbymks5 stands for baby makes 5 in shorthand. It was the only name I could think of when joining some online community for mom’s. It’s meaning when I first created it was baby makes the fifth person physically in our home (Garry, myself, Vivien, Austin, and Rileigh), now it just stands for the five children Garry and I have between the his, mine and ours situation we have going on here (Vivien, Austin, Seth, Rileigh and Sonnet). I really HATE my username, I feel boxed into a role of “just mom” which sounds totally insane, but it’s true. It doesn’t show who I am outside of babies, like the fact that I LOVE coffee, donuts (even though I can’t have them anymore), that I love skulls and anything dark and twisty really, that I love Poe, or that my favorite color is grey, or that Garry calls me Little Miss Snarky Pants,or that I’m a social introvert or anything else that makes me me. It’s such a stupid mom name just like mom jeans....YUCK!
    • kayjaydo
      Your journalling made me smile, we are never "just" moms, and around here I think we all know that! Love how your layout underlines your journalling with the skulls and coffee! I just couldn't find any pants! ;)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @kayjaydo I would die if there was a kit with mom jeans ROFL!!!! Die.dead. :compcoffee I do love that here at The Pad we're artists, memory keepers, and have funners!
      kayjaydo likes this.
    • mnjenlittle
      A username is a weird thing. It sticks with us long after created. Like mine. What am I going to do if I ever move out of the state. There should be a username tip page or something for newbies. Lol! But the thing is everybody has one that was created many many moons ago, so we understand. Can you imagine a username that was donutscoffeemomjeansskullsanddarkthings? That’s a mouthful!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • mnjenlittle
      And I do love your layout! Especially on the angle like that. It is fun!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @mnjenlittle Right! They feel so permanent! And so many good ones are taken already, but I don't think donutscoffeemomjeansskullsanddarkthings is taken :giggle:giggle:giggle I should give that one a go or ltlmsssnrkypnts ROFL!!
    • mnjenlittle
      @bbymks5 oooh I like ltlmsssnrkypnts!!!!! Hahaha
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @mnjenlittle Wonder how many people would actually talk to me if that was my username LOL!
    • mcurtt
      Enjoyed your journaling. DH's favorite color is gray. I always thought he was the only one in the universe who likes gray.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @mcurtt YAY!! I haven't met anyone else who loves it as much as I do either!!! Thank you!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love the slant and the way you broke up the washi and paint and such. I totally understand feeling boxed in to being a mom. Thanks for sharing! Maybe you can change to GreyRaven?
      bbymks5 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).