cfile

BBQ (Kate Hadfield's July Blog Challenge)

BBQ (Kate Hadfield's July Blog Challenge)
cfile, Jul 1, 2016
Description:
Kate Hadfield's July Blog Challenge
CVW_SupplyTracker
font: Fox in the Snow
khadfield_AlFresco ** July featured product
khadfield_redwhitenblue
KH July Blog Challenge : Scrap like Karen Template

[Photo of my Dad screen captured from home movies. Dad BBQ'd in all types of weather.. even during a hurricane!!.. this was a family BBQ. We would also pull out the reel to reel tapes and listen to Mitch Miller!!]
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • MrsPeel
      my dear dear friend.... you know U love every page of yours...you have that eclectic way of talent for any kind of style, and the memory keeping always present in the most amazing way....LOVE how much beauty, fun, perfection is here!!!!!!!!!!! You know I love a full page and this is a master piece on filling the page with elegance and so much fun at the same time!! love how you put together the doodles in the speech bubbles, the photo is precious, everything here is amazingly wonderful!!!! need to share! Into the Froggy Faves!!!!!![/i[]
      cfile likes this.
    • djp332
      We always grill in the snow, too. People think we are crazy, but everything tastes better cooked on the grill, right? This layout is so fun!
      cfile likes this.
    • Kate
      What a lovely photo, I always enjoy seeing your pages with older photos! Great use of the template, I love how you swapped the speech bubbles and have everything pointing to the photo! Very clever!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jul 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    218.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).