cinna

April-17 photography challenge

April-17 photography challenge
cinna, Apr 25, 2017
Description:
Thanks for looking!

Credits:
Mixed Media Monthly - Feb. '17 - Crazy / Love / Lavish, TLP
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Feb.-17-Crazy-Love-Lavish.html
Black and White...Only {Papers} by Paula Kesselring, TLP
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Black-and-White...Only-Papers.html
MrsPeel and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      what a cute collection.. I was going to ask if you had the HP ones.. those were the only ones I ever saw. Love the black bg with the white stitching and journaling.. the black really makes the photos and elements pop.. great page!!
      cinna likes this.
    • KellyM
      Super layout!
      cinna likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh w0w!!!!! I didn't even know these!!!!! They are amazing!!!!! Love so so much the way you built the page too, the black background is great, everything pops out so much, the paints are perfect and the bits with the words fit perfectly in with the journaling font (which is also amazing!) super amazing page!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      cinna likes this.
    • cinna
      @cfile I have 5 HP so far.... :D
      cfile likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Very cute LO. Love the colors you used! My son LOVES Pops. He has so many, we've had to stop buying them (except extra special ones) because he doesn't have any room left to display them. I bought all the Harry Potter ones for myself (and Edward from Twilight). A girl has to have her guilty pleasures!
      cinna likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    cinna
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    216.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).