AnotherAmanda

AnotherAmandaMOC2018_D17JC

AnotherAmandaMOC2018_D17JC
AnotherAmanda, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
MOC 2018 - Day 17 - Username Journaling - Journaling Challenge
Font - Type-Ra
Journaling - Um... this probably isn't the most interesting story but here goes. Back in the day, when I was in college in the 90s, my university used our initials plus the last four numbers of our social security code (I know what were they thinking?!?!?!) for our college email addresses even then (when most people didn't even have their own computers – let alone email!) it seemed like a dumb idea. When it came time to make my own personal email address for chatting, I used my first and middle names plus my favorite hockey player's number (68). BUT people thought it was my age or my birth year or that I was looking for some funky sex and afraid to ask for it. So – I did a redo. And for as long as I've been in youth sports and college, there were tons of other Amandas (something I didn't experience much in Catholic school, since it's not a saint's name) so I took to saying “I'm another Amanda” because there had already been four or five others introducing themselves. I decided that would work – tongue in cheek but generally available and didn't tell my age or any interests and AmazinglyAwesomeAmanda is just too long. (And, if you're wondering, I don't follow hockey anymore.)
Elements and Papers - Reverie (S Gleason), Carpe Diem (Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic)
Alpha - Mix N Match Alpha (JUst Jamie)
Mylinn likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love how you came up with "AnotherAmanda"! And I really love the joke about Amazingly Awesome Amanda! So, was Jagr your favorite player? Thanks for playing!
    • AnotherAmanda
      @bestcee yes! I was a Jagr fan. I went to Slippery Rock U. North of Pittsburgh so all of my friends were very into Penguins hockey. It was very hard on my Dad and brother because we lived outside of Philadelphia and they were diehard Philly sports' fans.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    786.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).