Rikki

An old and new obsession

An old and new obsession
Rikki, Mar 3, 2018
Description:
This page has been in the making for a long time. I started to make a page about Stardew Valley on 28.12.2016 when I had played for about two weeks and really liked it. But I am a binge person and stopped playing all of a sudden and the page with ony a screenshot had been sitting on my HD since then. I started playing again about a weeke ago when my son dug it up again on HIS computer. And now the page just made itself with Lynn's garden kit.

For Lynn's designer challenge:
Recipe: 1 photo (screenshot), 1 transfer, 1 stamp, 3 epoxies, something wooden (alpha)

Credits:
Sprout by Lynn Grieveson; Big rips by Lynn Grieveson; Worn frame edges by Lynn Grieveson; Springboard No. 13 by Lynn Grieveson (only used as inspiration); Vera by Lynn Grieveson;
Fonts: Splendid66, Alodia-Regular
LynnG and Mylinn like this.
    • StefanieS
      Just love it, thanks for sharing it with us and for taking part in our challenge. I am addicted to Township so can fully identify.
      Rikki likes this.
    • NancyP
      Love this layout about your game! I love doing layouts about games I play; the last one being Fishdom. Your stitched paper and frame really add so much to the look of the layout. Great job with the challenge!!
      StefanieS and Rikki like this.
    • Rikki
      @Eyeore @NancyP Oh, I am glad I'm not the only one with a gaming obsession. Once I start I can't stop, it's awful, but so fun!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Mar 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    216.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).