MrsPeel

2017HappyHome

2017HappyHome
MrsPeel, Apr 26, 2017
Description:
***from selected products on SOSN 50%/half price TODAY ONLY****

Scrapping with Liz : Home Sweet Home Templates-
Kim Jensen : Dotrageous 2 Papers and Eclectomania 2 Papers- Pink Reptile Designs : Corkee Bits & Stunning Stitches No.5
ALL half price today only-
also here:
yellow button from Kim's Springity Spring red button from Random Moments also by Kim Jensen-

I started journaling in English but obviously went into Portuguese at some point, didn't realize until the page was already resized. It is about yesterday's outing for shopping and the bank, the way I am getting organized amazingly well with this girl that is now working for us, and how much we get done. To me, nothing says happy home like home made food, and we have been getting better & better at organizing so the whole week there is amazing food to eat and for Sarita to take to Uni classes. Photos all by me with Sarita's Cannon EOS ( a DSLR can;t remember the model- use it when my Nikon has no battery)
TFL!!!
KarenB likes this.
    • jenevang
      This. Is. Amazing! I love the creative photo blocking and how in heaven's name do you get your stitches shadowed so perfectly! You are a rockstar and I love, love this page!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @jenevang you just made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks SO SO much!!!!!! shadows are a tough one for me, sometimes it gets to be a hard work of hours trying to "get them" and it doesnt't happen, this time if you like them, I am so so happy!!!!!!! <3
      jenevang likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    197 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).