mcurtt

2016-MOC#28_Double-Page_web

2016-MOC#28_Double-Page_web
mcurtt, Jan 28, 2016
Description:
MOC4 - Day 28 Double page

Credits: One Little Bird - Chestnut Lane, Paula Kesselring - Crushed Gold and Virtur of Wisdom, Pink Reptile Designs - It’s Cold Outside. Fonts - Journaling Hand, Some Weatz Symbols, DeVinne BT.
MrsPeel and gonewiththewind like this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Stunning photography! Wow! Love how you made the entire layout the photo and then inset the detailed photos on the bottom. So gorgeous!!!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @MrsPeel Thank you! My very first GSO!!!!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh that is so cool I gave you your first!!!!! Love your pages, I need to make more time for the gallery, LOVE Venice, love your scrapping , and that page was just...calling me to pick you!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      mcurtt likes this.
    • DixieDoesPSP
      Oh is this shot from the Rialto? I think the hotel I stayed at is behind the person taking the shot! Oh how I love and miss Venice! Your layout really makes me yearn for it.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @DixieDoesPSP Hi! I wasn't 100% sure since it's been a while ago that we were there. I knew it had to be either the Rialto or the Accademia. - It is taken from the Accademia Bridge on a cold & cloudy day. We stayed in Lido, traveled back & forth to Venice via the vaporetto. In my journal for that day, the newspapers were predicting snow for the next day (but it didn't happen), just more cold, damp weather. But I agree, Venice is a city not to miss. I would go there again in a heartbeat!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    293.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    388px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).