cfile

2016 Goal - To Do

2016 Goal - To Do
    • IntenseMagic
      I love this! What a totally cool page! And wishing you the best of luck with your goals!
      cfile likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is amazing! i love love LOVE your page to announce your goal. that crown on the B&W photo of you is just awesome. It's just such a fun, playful way to approach something that is well, HARD. i'm right there with you. i want to get back to what i was in 2013. good luck Christa! xoxo
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe Thanks Jenn... I did fine maintaining the 103 I had lost for over 4 years. The photo was from 2012 but I was already 2 years into maintenance as I reached my goal of losing 103 pounds in Jan 2010.
      In July 2014, I quit smoking and I have gained 35 pounds back even with exercising and watching what I eat.. It is like my metabolism stopped functioning and of course I got thyroid checked and it is fine... so I am at the point I am so ready to cry as I hate this...
      Yes I am still down 65/68 pounds but those 35 that I gained back after keeping it off for 4 years is so depressing. I am determined to get rid of it ASAP... Thanks for your support and for your comment it means a lot to me.
      bjc likes this.
    • bjc
      @cfile great layout and great goal...i cant believe you lost over 100 pounds in 2010. i also have gained about 30 pounds in the last 3 years, my grandson, mom and dad died and i just didnt care or cared too much about cooking and eating... this is my goal too for 2016. i wish us all luck and determination. i also think but dont want to use as my excuse is age is fighting us with slower metabolism and loss of some mojo . i am inspired by your layout and maybe scraplifting it

but glad to hear you quit smoking..that is a very very healthy life style choice and hard to do... congrats to you
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      thank you @bjc I agree re the pain of losing someone and the anxiety/depression that puts you in. Big hugs and we can work all of this together :) Us NY girls gotta stick together :) I am 54 and the age thing wasn't a prob with the metabolism (for me anyway re menopause and all of that) it wasn't until I stopped smoking and it like hit a switch or something. I pleaded with my doctor to give me something to give the thyroid/metabolism a jump start but he did not comply. When I go back in March if it still is not moving down then I will demand something! LOL Hugs and thank you for your comments. Lets be each other's support :) I lost the weight by exercise & portion control. I may have to bump up the exercise :( Hugs
      bjc likes this.
    • gracielou
      Love this!!
      cfile likes this.
    • barbaraj
      Love this page about your goals! Fun elements! Good luck!
      cfile likes this.
    • NancyBeck
      I will be right beside you! I'm bummed right now that we have ice and snow on the ground, I hate the treadmill!
      cfile likes this.
    • bjc
      @cfile how do you list your supplies like you did here..it seems so neat and organized. thanks for any tips on how to list supplies
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      it is a script
      bjc likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Dec 30, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    208.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).