MrsPeel

2013: Red Shoes{are so much more than red shoes}

2013: Red Shoes{are so much more than red shoes}
MrsPeel, Dec 22, 2013
Description:
so, this is a photo I wanted to scrap better as I made a LO when the photo was taken, in June, but I was sending this to my mum, so that's why I wanted to finish eraly (my post in the forum) This is for the Scraplift Challenge. I choose Amanda -gracielou- as I LOVE her creations and each & every time she wOws me with her pages...I went through all 23 pages of her gallery (apologies I haven't comment Amanda, my hands are not all that well to type) and I picked this LO to lift:
https://the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=54116
I turned it around and, of course, me being me, this page is a bit less clean than Amanda's but hope I did honor to her amazing talentI used part of Just Jamie's December Story Teller which she is so very kindly giving to her newsletter subscribers, I am enjoying very much the daily download.
background papers from Allison Pennington's Chin Up Tittle in pink: CD MUckosky's Free Spirit Alpha the rest of the tittle is Signerica Fat font, journaling font The Jessica by Heather Joyce frames are from Pink Reptile Designs: Love Me Tender and tghen there are things from: Kaye Winiecki & Tracey Monette's Fashion Doll, Little Burtterfly Wings: Geek Like Me, Missing You, One of a Kind, TwentyFourSeven & Dear Diary also Sara Gleason: Ash Tree:Words & Numbers & Valorie Wibbens Sprinkles V 13 Date font is A Gentle Touch The 2013 is from Jamie's kit. I apologise I haven't been able to comment in the galleries, every time I want to get the time, something g new happens, but will for sure do this week.You all are amazing and I treasure the attention you give me
    • rmcabana
      I saw your post earlier looking for kits to go with this and I absolutely love what you've done with this page! I love the strip of photos and title work. It's epic, Cynthia!
    • Karen
      WOW! This is so fantastic Cynthia! I'm looking through the gallery for my spotlight post on the blog and this is the 3rd one of yours I wanted to pick. I can only pick one per person though, but I adore this page! I love the photo treatment and your whole page design is perfection!
    • JenEm
      What an amazing layout Cynthia. Love the tilted vertical flow and pops of pink mixed with the black and white. Love the sideways journaling, love the painted title work, love it all. FABULOUS!
    • ashleywb
      Wow! Love the way you've played with color here. Such a fun but intricate page!
    • amandaresende
      MARAVILHOSAAAAAAAAS!! ela, as fotos e a page amigaaaaaaaaaaaa!! amei o design e detalhe das cores nas fotos p&b! vc arrasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa muito :wub
    • Nixenkind
      ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. Love the colors and composition... well, I love EVERYTHING!
    • Ellie
      Amazing! Love those red shoes!
    • purlz76
      WOWZer !!!! A pretty lady for the beautiful page !!!! TFS !!!
    • Lynne-Marie
      I LOVE how you scrapped this!! What a knock-out layout AND daughter!! ;)
    • Dalis
      The angles, the de-saturation of the background, the colors, the brush work, the little tags... everything is just in the right place!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Dec 22, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: