MrsPeel

2010HairWestEnd

2010HairWestEnd
MrsPeel, Mar 11, 2017
Description:
My page for the blog post/lesson for Get IT Scrapped blog on How to include the Vintage Look of the Past Decades in your pages.
Supplies: Paula Kesselring: Mixed Media Monthly Subscription M3 July 2016, (background paper) Purple Rain & Speech, Lynne Marie: Darling Word Art & Doodles - blue screw from Pink Reptile Desigsns: Don’t stop the Music Tittle main font: Psychodelia - Journaling font: Amber La Bau The Camijo from the Girl's Night Out Bundle . TFL!
paula kesselring, Rikki and cfile like this.
    • ashleywb
      Um, FABULOUS! all that psychedelic color, the viewfinder reel, the composition - everything about this is perfect.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • cfile
      What a fun page Cynthia and a terrific article! I enjoyed both reading the article and looking at your gorgeous page!!! I am a sucker for all things viewmaster... still have mine plus the projector packed away.. fond memories and your "Woodstock" looking Font of the 70's is perfect for your page!!! I took a walk back in time just looking at your page!!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks so so much girls!!! I had a great time scrapping this, even though I was rushing against time as (shame on me) I had forgotten to make it for the GIS team and only started when Amy messaged me that she couldn't find my page (the night before publication!!!) my brain isn't working properly but the scrapping sure makes up for it Thanks so so much!!!!! @ashleywb @cfile
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      I wanted to post this earlier but I was one my phone... Love your page! Froggy Fav
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • dawnmarch
      Wow! This just jumped out of the gallery! Fabulous use of that psychedelic color scheme!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Christa, thank you so so much! it was an awesome surprise to dfind this, honored to be featured, and by you especially <3 @cfile
      @dawnmarch thanks so so much!!!! loved making it and is a very dear time in our lives with my daughter and my best friend!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • Electra
      Oh my gosh, this just makes me heart sing! I had to click on your supplies link and put these supplies on my wishlist!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Electra thanks!!!!!!! best compliment ever to a Creative Team member like me!!!! you NEED to binge on Paula's store, she is AWESOME!!!!!!!!
      Electra likes this.
    • Chippi
      OMG such a fun page!! Awesome journaling, love the photos, love the colours. It is fantastic!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Mar 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    157 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).