18MOC6_07_ 20 + photos

18MOC6_07_ 20 + photos
MrsPeel, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Bella Gypsy: Unstopabble & We Just Click
the hand is from M3 October 17 Little Butterfly Wings Add On
& numbers are from M3 main Kit December 2014

The Evolution of Sarita Taylor-
photos from her first birthday and every year - her birthday or events that were either a present for her birthday or getting together with different friends or part of the family- until last year, her 21st. She will be 22 in a couple of weeks.
TFL!!!!
bbymks5 likes this.
    • heathert
      Holy cow that's a lot of photos--AND, it looks great! What a wonderful way to organize them!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      you always add that extra dimension of BAM, spice of life to your pages, that make me enjoy them even more...I love looking at each photo, as she drives the world exactly how you showed her...one hand on the wheel waving to those she loves!! Thank you for taking the time to play along with me this challenge, it is very special to me!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @AnneofAlamo I started putting it together the day you posted......I haven;t really done many multi photos pages lately and you know everything you host is a treasure to me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a pleasure, such happiness to have you around again, LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
    • bbymks5
      *giggle snort* "driving the world mad since 1996 ROFL!!! This is so cool!! I don't know how you were able to fit all those pics into the circles like a puzzle, but I LOVE it!! And the little star clusters are just so cute!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @bbymks5 I ll tell you later, it started with a paper from the M3...but basically, I thought just making them in a row was a bit boring LOL Love you!!!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      I don't think you could make a boring layout if you tried!! But a row done in one of the postage stamps or film negative frames would have been cool too! Ohhhhhh or what about old film slide frames!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @bbymks5 LOL now you make me wanna to scrap more 20+ photos!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE you!!!!!!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @bbymks5 I love YOU!!!!!!!! funny , I was thinking about you yesterday, nad the day befre....thinking I should write to update you, but then things were all rushed and I imagined you would be too scrapping for finishing line, made a note about it to update you.... but it seems like, no matter where, we always manage to have our wonderful conversations!!!!!!!! Sooo So very glad to have "met" you!!!!!!!
    • norton94
      WOW... this is just extra :yourock
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    199.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).