The Chat tomorrow/SlowScrap 2pm EST!!!!!! 01/10***CLOSED***

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2022' started by MrsPeel, Jan 9, 2022.

1. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

A second page for day 10
    Travelphotos by the sea (Corsica, Spain, Greece, Sicily, France) ... there is a boat on all the photos
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

I went for the twist:
    They relate because they all start with T
    1-teeth 2-three 3-train 4-toe 5-tulle 6-table decor (or Thanksgiving) 7-tree 8-tiger 9-trunk 10-talent. Title of layout also starts with T
    [​IMG]

3. honeyandcheese

honeyandcheese Digging the island vibe

Aah! I meant to attend the chat and it completely slipped my mind. I did a page though! (And cringed the whole time I uploaded it because my MOC pages are out of order now! :lalala)

I think I hit the twist rules. This is a sampling of the crazy that happens in our house on a regular basis.

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

well, I think my page qualifies for the twist, if not, it's ok! I love how it turned out!! thank you, my dear Cyn!!

[​IMG]

my story is related because those photos are from my loved ones, around the world, who said YES! to science!! each photo has its own meaning, and we were so anxious and worried with this pandemic, and we are used to talk about it via message and video calls, and we were rooting for every person from our circle that survived and could get the vax! Each photo was shared through our whatsapps, just for your understanding, Brazil was very behind on buying vaccines and when my sister in Italy had already had 2 doses, I had my first one only 6 months later...so, yes, we were nervous and anxious for every person to get vaccineted, specially because I had covid in 2020 and it's not easy!

photos are numbered so, 1. - my fiance on TV, waiting in line to get his shot, on the day when people with 40 yo could get the vax. 2. My sister in Italy, 3. my Goddaughter in USA, when teens were allowed to get the vax. 4. My MIL in another city, we were thrilled when she was vacinated! 5. my bff in Orlando, FL 6. my bff here in my city, 7. my fiance's niece with 15 yo getting her shot! 8. a graffiti in honor of the our Public health care system, 9. ME!!! 10. nurses working on the place I got my second shot.

5. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I'm so sorry I missed this! I've been under the weather so I haven't been on the computer for the past few days. I'm sure it was a good time!

MrsPeel likes this.
  6. Sharon-Dewi

Sharon-Dewi Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this great challenge Cynthia! I love how you can tell a complete story with a couple of pictures. I explained the story behind my photos in the gallery credits. :happydance

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  7. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

My ten photos show different parts of my morning routine.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel and honeyandcheese like this.
  8. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. Marif

Marif Well-Known Member

Great twist on it, thanks for the extra challenge and chance!
    If I understood it right, I believe it fulfills the extra twist slow scrap requirements as not two items are repeated in the photos (they're all very different items showing rainbows).

[​IMG]

Done with Hello, Lovely Collection by Bella Gypsy Designs

10. AnotherAmanda

AnotherAmanda Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

These are ten places I visited back when I still shot film. I’ve traveled even more since these were taken, but now I shoot digital. I miss the wonderment of getting those little packages of developed film... I love digital though.

MrsPeel likes this.
  11. nemi

nemi Well-Known Member

Wow, just on time...

The connecting theme is my travels. Besides of that there are all different things/people and different places in the pictures. I don't show other people publicly, but I can send the original if you want :)

Texts with the pictures:
    A Bean in Chicago, 2015
    Snowy mountains in Kärnten, Austria, May 2019
    A. kind of IN the Niagara Falls, New York, 2015
    Trulli in Alberobello, Italy, October 2018
    Buskers in Ferrara, Italy, August 2017
    Dolphins in the Atlantic Ocean, March 2019
    Basalt in La Gomera, March 2019
    The whoile crew on the Lotus, Harlingen, Netherlands, 2019
    Rocks in the Grand Canyon, 2015
    A. and me on the top of the Brocken, Germany, September 2020

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
    MrsPeel likes this.
  12. CathQuillScrap

CathQuillScrap I suspect foul play...

During the chat I had come up with a few ideas but each got shelved when I figured they wouldn't fit the twist. Then as I headed to bed I started thinking and came up with this idea... sort of "day in the life"
    [​IMG]
    I had fun getting photos today of all the things I did and saw... some are so routine they happen every day and then there were a few surprises too.

MrsPeel likes this.
  13. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

hello my lovelies, hope all is well today and that you no longer hate me
    :rofl:rofl:rofl

I will check your pages now and then send the coupon, nit sure if I will be able to comment in ALL the pages done here tonight, but will most definitely;y do tomorrow :)

Thanks to you all, at the chat, you know how much I love the live interaction, and your pages always rock our hearts!± (Sarita is waiting to help me out with reading...she is excited too!!!)

14. MrsPeel

got to post #32, it's almost midnight so I will be back tomorrow with a bit more day light, the pages so far are amazing!!!!!!!!!

15. MrsPeel

Oh you guys are AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!! I got to post #43, (Proxima e vc Ferdy!!!) going to make some more coffee, be back soon!!!!!

Ferdy likes this.
  16. MrsPeel

I will be sending you the coupons and then I will move onto (the not so easy task!!!) choosing a winner...which I am not sure I will be able to keep to one, may need Sarita's loan to be fair to everyone who has made brilliant pages.....!!!!!!

CathQuillScrap likes this.
  17. MrsPeel

I sent a coupon to everyone in this thread who made a page, if I missed you, pm me please!!!!
    be back later with winner (I'm gonna need help! LOL)

CathQuillScrap likes this.
  18. MrsPeel

Girls, I had a really bad day yesterday pain wise.
    We can't come to a desertion that wont cost me an aren and a leg :giggle
    but I can tell you we are gonna have to give more than one winner....
    All pages are marvellous, regardless if you went for trying to get the twist or not, some of you actually did it without knowing.... but every page is marvellous.
    I ll be back a bit later and tell you who is getting prizes.
    I really, really treasure in my heart the fact that you all come to play, to the chats and always try to go the extra mile for my crazy ideas!!!!!
    talk later!!!!!

[​IMG]

19. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

You take care of yourself, i am sure everyone who played, will understand

honeyandcheese likes this.
  20. MrsPeel

OK ladies, apologies for the delay
    first of all remind me -at least the ones of you who know me well enough to come and warn me :giggle
    NEVER EVER anymore commit to the choosing of a winner by the creativity because you all rocked this so much...both the ones of you who tried the more complicated twist and the ones who didn't.... the pages are gorgeous and the ideas marvellous, I wish my bank account was healthier, because honestly, there are at least 7 pages that should get a win.
    next time I offer something I ll try remember that you all are awesome so the winning will be left to Mr Random to pick!!!! :giggle
    I'm trying to find a way to give you guys another coupon because you really went awesome on this one!!!

in the meantime, Kim @garrynkim & @michelepixels -
    please message me the email you use in the store and I will send you a gift certificate each.
    Both pages are marvellous ideas with gorgeous design...

will be back when I found the way to give more rewards!!!!!