Nov Hybrid Lilypad Letter Challenge

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by jenn mccabe, Nov 2, 2019.

1. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Hello! If you've been following along with our Hybrid Lilypad Letter Swaps that we do monthly here at the Pad, you'll know we voted to take a little break from our swap for the remainder of the year. But .... @Kat had a great idea to do an informal challenge instead of a formal swap. This way whoever wants to play along can ... without the pressure of having a partner and making a commitment in advance. So, if you find you have the time to create a hybrid Lilypad Letter this month, please join in!

Here's an example of a Lilypad Letter I made for Becca for the Aug theme Mermaids.

[​IMG]

My pocket letters tend to be chunky but yours does not have to be! Please see this Lilypad Letter thread for all the details on how to make a pocket letter!
    https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/lilypad-letters-swap-june-sign-up-here.55095/

Your challenge is to make a Hybrid Lilypad Letter (also known as a pocket letter) with the theme of Fall, Autumn or anything that speaks November to you.

• Your page must meet the Gallery requirements and contain at least 50% Lilypad products.
    • Your project will be a HYRBID project using digital products that have been printed.
    • Your project will be placed in a pocket page protector - but for this challenge you may use pocket page protectors in any size you wish (rather than the standard 8.5 x 11 size we use for our monthly swaps)!
    • Keep the project for yourself ... or maybe RAK (random act of kindness) it to someone else as a surprise? :beat
    • Post your layout here in this thread and in the Gallery in order to enter.
    • Each project you make will count as one entry.
    • This challenge will close on Nov 30 at midnight EST ****UPDATE ... we'll keep this one open until the end of year. So you have until Dec 31st at midnight EST to enter).

And I have a little treat for you ... Cheryl @gonewiththewind has graciously offered a prize for this challenge. One random winner will receive a $4.50 coupon for Cheryl's store here at the pad! How awesome is that? Thank you Cheryl! :woot

Happy Hybrid creating!!!! :beat

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  2. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

Did anyone else make a page? I am finishing mine up today. (I know I'm late... I started on a December one too though.)

3. jenn mccabe

I didn't get a chance. I have it on my calendar to post a Dec challenge - we do have a coupon from Becca Bonneville for Dec's. It's been a crazy busy week - but I will post the Dec Challenge this weekend, promise. I'll probably combine the thread and extend both challenges until the end of the year if anyone wants to play over the next few weeks before MOC starts!

Kat likes this.
  4. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

That's sounds like a good plan. I'll have one for each month. I'm almost done with the Christmas one.

5. jenn mccabe

updated the challenge deadline to the end of the year.