Monthly Muse October '19 Week 1

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by MrsPeel, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

I'm a little late to start this challenge but I hope to have time to finish all the weeks
    here's my take for week 1 : I choose my hair

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

I don't know if I'll finish them all today, but I started!!

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and Ga_L like this.
  3. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I love love my lips! So here is mine:
    [​IMG]

mcurtt, MrsPeel and Ga_L like this.
  4. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I know I am late, so SO late to this..... but you guys rather have me commenting on your pages from the heart, a proper comment, and not just stop with a short phrase when I am feeling unwell.... so...

I thought same thing when I saw it... I actually just commented in @Angela Toucan 's page, saying I had never thought of my hands as something from where our creativity comes... I HATE my nails, I bit my nails when I was a kid, until well into my late teens, I think I only stopped in my mid 20s when false nails, the porcelain, gel kind were a thing....so my nail bed is small and unless I have false nails, even now that they grow, don't look nice.... my ideal hand would be something like this : (hope it works)
    [​IMG]

anyway, I am making my way through your pages, I am confident will ne done (to week 4!!) tomorrow latest Monday, but you still have this week to finish if you haven't yet!!!!
    You are rocking this!!!!

Angela Toucan likes this.
  5. MrsPeel

@BevG and this is my hand when I put the false nails on.... which is only when there is a wedding or a superb event... this is 2015!!!
    [​IMG]

BevG likes this.
  6. MrsPeel

Rebekah, THANK YOU for this.... not sure if you made a page , apologies for the delay, but, as I said above, rather wait until I am in shape to comment from the heart than come to drop just a few words.... I LOVE you guys, the effort you put into making the pages (any page, not just the Muse) nad the love that flows here is one of my most loved ways of strength to carry on every day!!!!! @honeyandcheese

honeyandcheese likes this.