EHStudios

My Eyes

My Eyes
EHStudios, Oct 31, 2019
Description:
Made for the Monthly Muse Challenge #1 at The Lilypad on a feature of ourselves that we like the best. I chose my eyes.

Credits:
"Mixed Media Monthly May 2019" by Lynne-Marie, Little Butterfly Wings, Paula Kesselring, & Rachel Jefferies https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Define-Worthy-Identity-May.-19.html
    • bellbird
      love the naughts and crosses /hugs and kisses all over the page in different media and orientations - i've probably said it before but you nail every style and make it look awesome! great M3 page!
      EHStudios likes this.
    • Dalis
      I'm starting today too! Just too much going on lately. I love those big Xs.
      EHStudios likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know I love you and admire you, have done so for years now! this is absolutely gorgeous, like Justine well said, you nail any style you go for!!!!!!!!!!!! love the layering and the intensity of the photo (I would probably have tickled you so we can have you smiling!!! LOL) the whole thing is impact and intensity + beauty!!!!!!!
      I need to apologize to you both @Dalis too! for the lateness on getting back to you girls here...it seems like every time I try get myself together something else ha[pens.....and you rather have me with time and presence of spirit to comment from the heart, instead of me angry and rushing to just type a couple of words...right? :) anyway, the [age is absolutely amazing.... not only do I appreciate (this for both of you too @Dalis !!!) the beauty and inspiration found in your pages, but the fact that you make the effort to come make them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thank you, thank YOU so so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      EHStudios and Dalis like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mixed Media Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    EHStudios
    Date:
    Oct 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).