RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-October-Week#4-Mind Over Matter

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-October-Week#4-Mind Over Matter
RJMJ, Oct 31, 2019
Description:
I Thought This Was A Very Interesting Challenge This Week...I Wasn't Exactly Certain How I Was Gonna Convey My Thoughts...One Vs.The Other...I Decided To Create A Layout That Depicts The Things That Are Going On In My Life/My Mind/My Heart/My Brain...By The Words Both Meaning The Positive & The Negative Depending On The Moment Or Situation...Sad Vs.Happy...That Pretty Much Denotes My Everyday...For Example:Nailed It Vs. Didn't Nail It...Positive Vs.Negative...Reality Vs.Non-Reality...Passion Vs. No Passion...I Think You Get Where I'm Going...Like If I'm Having A Really Bad Anxiety Day-Perhaps My "Courage" To "Overcome" That Sadness In That Moment May Not Appear As It Should To Help Me...So No Courage In That Moment...So A Larger Mental/Physical Struggle Ensues To Try To Overcome That Downward Spiral...Negativity Vs.Positivity...To Overcome Vs. Not To Overcome...Hope This Makes Sense...Everything In This Layout Has A Purpose...& Says Something About Me...One Example:The Bee:Feel The Fear:I'm Deathly Allergic & Afraid Of Bees:One Sting:Bad News...The Life Preserver:She Overcame-Denoting How The Paramedics Saved My Life-Preserved My Life:By Getting Here Within 15 Minutes...Or I Would Have Died...Well Technically I Did Die...But I Wouldn't Have Survived Without Them...

I'm Sure You Don't Want/Need Me To Explain Every Detail Of Each Element I Chose...But You Get The Idea...I Will Leave The Rest Open To Interpretation By Each Or Any Of You Who Chose To Look Or Comment...Thanks In Advance!...To Those Of You Who Stop & Take The Time To Read My Description...Appreciate It...

*For My Mind Over Matter Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-M3-August 2019/October 2019/February 2019/July 2019/June 2019/March 2019/May 2019-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynne-Marie/Paula Kesselring/Rachel Jefferies
MrsPeel, ArmyGrl, Dalis and 2 others like this.
    • KarenB
      Another awesome layout from you!!! The colours and little word strips are great and I absolutely love (and can relate to) your journaling. Gorgeous!!! :beat
      MrsPeel and RJMJ like this.
    • mcurtt
      So bright and eye-catching. I love your explanations of the bee and the life saver. I can only imagine your explanations for the rest.
    • Dalis
      W O W ! ! ! ! ! What an amazing page, I love that you describe and explained it, and that bee experience must have been so scaring. To live in that fear has to be no walk in the park! HUGS!
    • ArmyGrl
      Why this work for me...
      -repeated use of circles=balance and harmony
      -bold colors/but the white background provides grounding; the colors really work!
      -the theme of opposites...its so true of life
    • MrsPeel
      Love how Lisa @ArmyGrl can see the geometrics and color balancing the whole thing, and (you know now) I always love the passion you put in every page and the fact that in every page, everything means something to us....also the fact that you give us the background of your thoughts and story...... Love how you filled the page so vibrantly, and I feel that, apart from the art/composition balance, there is a balance that, even though may carry half negative, in general here the positive feeling prevails....that is you pushing ahead and doing it with alll the passion in your heart..... and I can't imagine being in your skin....I don't have an alergy but I thinkl something happened when I was little, so I like keeping my distance from bees & wasps as much as I can....
      Once again, your page makes me feel with you and brings us a step closer....this is beautiful and intense, absolutely with Dalis, WOW factor!!!!!! super huge hugggzzz and thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mixed Media Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    475 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).