MOC Week1: favourite layout of the week

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2022' started by StefanieS, Jan 7, 2022.

1. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

I'm actually going to go with the one I just finished, Day 7. It's the most filled page I think I've ever done & I'm pretty thrilled with the outcome! I was just looking at the sample pages then I remembered these photos would make a great series, then I popped into the Document Your December section of the store & found kits that would compliment it perfectly. So it all flowed in my head & I had to get out of bed to come scrap! I NEVER do truly filled filled pages outside of challenges, but I LOVE this one!

[​IMG]

2. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

Now that I'm caught up, I can look back. I like the dangles one and the blended photo is really a close tie with my favorite, but that goes to clean and simple just because of the photo.

[​IMG]

sucali and bonnenuit like this.
  3. chai

chai Love to make a racket!

I don't love my first week of layouts. The second week is off to a better start. I think this one just beats out the others.

[​IMG]

4. Roxana

Roxana Bananas for radishes

My favorite page from MOC's first week is the one with the photo blended into the background, because I finally learned from some tutorials how to make a photo partially colored sketch:
    [​IMG]

weaselwatchr, Mrsdudds and Smileark like this.
  5. mary kate

mary kate Well-Known Member

My favourite is the page I made for Day 2: Then & Now Photo Challenge. The challenge inspired me to take a photo of my grandfather's violin (at least 117 years old, and a cherished family heirloom).

[​IMG]

weaselwatchr likes this.
  6. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

I'm choosing this one, because of the layout itself.
    I like this color family. ha! Didn't mean to make a joke or pun.
    [​IMG]

weaselwatchr likes this.
  7. zakirahzakaria

zakirahzakaria Making to-do lists CHECK. Checking to-do lists...

My current fave is this page.. the photo reminds me of how awkward I felt on my wedding day lol. Hubby and I met through a friend and we only saw each other twice before deciding to get married. We took 7 months to get to know each other through Whatsapp. This photo brings back memories.

[​IMG]

weaselwatchr likes this.
  8. jam-on-toast

jam-on-toast Well-Known Member

I'd go for day 2 - now and then photo because it took time - I would have NEVER taken that photo but now that I have it... it's precious because of all the memories and how it reaches through time to connect the today me with my younger self....

[​IMG]

9. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

Whilst I am really happy with my C&S page (I only ever scrap C&S for MOC and not usually overwhelmed with the result), my true favourite for week 1 is the quadrant page.

Cute kitty photos, pretty patterned papers, storytelling, no restrictions on embellishments and a punny title. I am also really attracted to grid style pages.

[​IMG]

10. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Falling for pumpkin ...

11. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I've got to say the Now and Then. At first I was really stumped until I saw the camera - then I knew. The flood of memories that came flooding back was astonishing. I was thrilled I had a photo of my Grandma with the camera to go along with the one I had of myself, but it was when I saw the photo I had taken of her with it that I knew exactly what I needed to do. And I love how it all turned out.

[​IMG]

dawnmarch and honeyandcheese like this.
  12. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

I would have to say Jan. 4-Blended Photo because of the story behind it. We were going back to virtual learning and the school felt so empty the last day before we pivoted as only staff were in.

[​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  13. Bagheertje

Bagheertje Well-Known Member

my favorite of week 1: my daughters' babybump
    [​IMG]

14. honeyandcheese

honeyandcheese Digging the island vibe

I finally finished Week One!!! I really like my pages for the Clean & Simple, and Then & Now challenges, but I think the Blind Scrap for Day 1 was my favorite layout by just a smidge.

[​IMG]

15. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

For week one my favorite photo was the clean and simple one.
    [​IMG]