Mixed Media Monthly

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by elaine, Feb 18, 2022.

1. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

I too am saddened by the loss of the M3 kits and add-ons. Before becoming a Polly, I frequently subscribed to the M3 collection - was never let down by the themes or products from month to month. Our mixed media designers are fabulous and I feel bad they have this interruption in their creative processes. I love their solo kits - but there is a bit of magic that happens with the collaborations.

myka, paula kesselring, Iowan and 4 others like this.
  2. LynnG

LynnG Designer

Thank you xxx Yes, it's been hard. But onwards and upwards :-)

paula kesselring and Karen like this.
  3. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

It's so sad when things end or change. I'm so happy to hear that you, @Rachel Jefferies @LynnG and @paula kesselring have things in the works for us. I'll definitely look forward to what that is - you never disappoint. Change is so hard. :(

4. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I agree!!!! It's like a turbo charged mixed media kit with three complementary personalities!!

paula kesselring and LynnG like this.
  5. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

It's been such a wonderful journey with all the lovely offerings with M3, it will be missed. That being said, I am looking forward to what the future will bring @Rachel Jefferies @LynnG @paula kesselring as I know it will continue to be amazing.

Dalis, LynnG and paula kesselring like this.
  6. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I'm still working my way through all the existing M3 collections. Y'all are so prolific that I have LOTS to choose from still. :giggle Can't wait to see what future creations you will all make for us! :D

Angela Toucan, bestcee, Dalis and 4 others like this.
  7. paula kesselring

paula kesselring Designer

Angela Toucan, Karen, janedee and 3 others like this.
  8. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

I have to join in. I am not a "traditional scrapper", in fact, I don't consider myself a scrapper at all- I enjoy digital art making. (not that scrap can't be artistic!) M3 products made it for me! This loss is a big hit to the site. May it all go very well with you!

paula kesselring likes this.
  9. Pachimac

10. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

M3 will always be near and dear to my heart. It was my first toe-dipping into mixed media in 2014. I was so intimidated with it all but I started to use bits and pieces here and there in my designs and then couldn't wait to see what came out each month. But, as much as I will really miss M3, I trust that you designers will keep us enthralled with future products so I'm not worried :)

paula kesselring, Karen and EHStudios like this.
  11. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

I too was disappointed about the M3 going away. I was hoping that they could get another designer to replace Val, but I understand it is alot for just 3 designers to handle. Like everyone, I loved the creativity all the designers brought to the collection and it was always something I look forward to. Now these designers will have a little more time on their hands and can create other great products for us to look forward to. Thanks to all the designers who participated.

paula kesselring likes this.
  12. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

M3 kits have always been a fave of mine as well, loved the anticipation of waiting to see each month's new release. But like Karen said above, there is just so much of the existing ones :stash that I haven't even used so I will be revisiting all them in near future for sure. Thanks to all the designers that have taken part in the M3 over the years. :wub
    I am also excited to see all the new stuff coming as well so will patiently (??) :waiting and happily wait :whistle for them to arrive. :yup

13. paula kesselring

paula kesselring Designer

LOVE this Susie!!!! Thanks!

14. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

:tu:tu:tu

Yes! Please don't leave! I didn't subscribe to M3 because of my family finances over the last decade but I have several M3 add-ons and I think I bought parts of some of them. I love artsy painty hand drawn colorful stuff!

Pachimac likes this.
  15. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

I have subscribed to the M3 since 2016. So yes, I will miss it. Yes, I am sad. But I am optimistic for the future.

Karen, bestcee and LynnG like this.
  16. Annsofie

Annsofie Crime Books & Cozy Nooks

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask this, but can I stop the payment for the M3 subscription somehow? It doesn’t feel quite right that the money are drawn each month for something that won’t show up, but I don’t know if I can stop it since I had signed up for 12 months.

gonewiththewind likes this.
  17. Pachimac

I better check and see if it took it this month It did take my money for March but April hasn’t yet. I cancelled the subscription at PayPal. Did we have a March M3?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
  18. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Hmm - I was wondering about this too, as I renewed for 12 months back in November. So I only received 4 of the 12 months.

19. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

20. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Mine was an annual subscription. I was just wondering if store credit (or a refund) would be issued for the unused months I purchased.