Mixed Media Monthly

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by elaine, Feb 18, 2022.

1. elaine

elaine Active Member

What happened to the subscription for this. It says no products avaialable?

2. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

This is a cart hiccup or something. Tagging Laura to have her take a peek at it. :)

@lmccandless

3. scribler

scribler Blanket? Check! Slippers? Check! Sweater? Che

I was wondering about this too so I am now "watching" this thread.

paula kesselring likes this.
  4. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

Also hoping to see an update on this. Have to wonder if it is being discontinued.

5. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

@elseepe
    i signed up 2 day ago, went to store , picked from side category and put in cart, worked fine.

6. elseepe

@Cath_ the Feb kit, or were you able to sign up for a subscription? I get the message that no products are available for the subscription. I do have the option to purchase the kit.

7. elseepe

It sounds like you have a subscription since the cart zeroed out. I go direct to store. I do not have a current subscription and was looking to purchase/reactivate it.

8. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

@elaine @elseepe @scribler - we are no longer doing a M3 subscription, so that option within the store has been disabled. those with a current subscription are still able to check out with the most current kit.

9. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

Hi Ladies,

The M3 Subscription is so loved and close to our hearts and has been a fixture at the pad for so long, but with recent changes to the team dynamics here at the Pad we regret that the future of the subscription was under review and the team were working on a way forward.

Please bear with Customer Service as we work through the subscribers list, we will make contact with you about your subscription status and ensure everything is taken care of.

Please be assured that we LOVE Mixed Media, we LOVE creating and nothing is going to change in that respect, both myself, Lynn and Paula will be releasing regular product for you and are excited where our creativity will take us in this new year. :beat

10. LynnG

LynnG Designer

Thanks Rachel :-) M3 will be sadly missed, including by the designers but I am excited too about new creative endeavours we'll be sharing here at The Pad.

I know this must be disappointing to subscribers. Thank you to anyone who ever subscribed to M3, please know that we appreciate your support more than I suspect you realise. And seeing what people created with the M3 was always a highlight of my month.

11. Rachel Jefferies

^^
    This . .

I admit I have cried these past few months, absolutely echo what Lynn said with the THANK YOU's. Your support really meant so much to us and like Lynn said, all the wonderful art you have shared with us, many of which I'm sure had a few of my smudged fingerprints on!

12. LynnG

LynnG Designer

[​IMG]

"Your support really meant so much to us and like Lynn said, all the wonderful art you have shared with us, many of which I'm sure had a few of my smudged fingerprints on!"

I hear you @Rachel Jefferies :giggle

13. elseepe

I was hoping you might recruit Micheline or woo another designer to keep it going. But I still look forward to seeing your mixed media kits @Rachel Jefferies, @LynnG - please keep them coming

14. scribler

scribler Blanket? Check! Slippers? Check! Sweater? Che

I so hate to hear this! I will miss it.

paula kesselring and LynnG like this.
  15. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

Oh man, this totally breaks my heart. I look forward to My M3 fix every month and usually buy every piece. I was hoping you’d recruit another designer and keep it going. It was one of my favorite kits to buy. Oh well, I’ll live.

Rachel, Lynn, and Paula - you can’t leave here ever!

paula kesselring, LynnG and cfile like this.
  16. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

M3 will be missed, but I bet the gals will have for us some cool products in their place.

17. Rachel Jefferies

Love it!!

I often have to hide my fingertips whilst on the school run if I've forgotton i've been working with inks or something during the day, doh ha ha!

paula kesselring and LynnG like this.
  18. Rachel Jefferies

@elseepe @scribler @Pachimac @Dalis
    Thank you ladies for the kind words, I know it's hard and sad when things change and come to end but I do truly believe great things will be coming :beat:heartlub

Li Li Wee, paula kesselring and LynnG like this.
  19. mywisecrafts

mywisecrafts Pollywog

Oh man!!!! I LOVE M3….it keeps me sane….(my husband begs to differ…he says I’ve never been sane….lol). I look forward to all the creativity you prepare for us individually…. I definitely love me some @Rachel Jefferies @LynnG @Paula kesselring…..

20. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4