MAY Froggy Favorites!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, May 1, 2021.

1. Trish

Trish Well-Known Member

@JenEm you are the sweetest, thank you so much

JenEm likes this.
  2. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Love everything about this page by @MrsPeel ... the page design, her pics, the subject of her journaling...it's all just awesome!
    [​IMG]

RJMJ and MrsPeel like this.
  3. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Oh my Rae..... as I said, this means a HUGE deal for me, I had a wonderful,more than valuable help from our awesome creative that is @gonewiththewind (in case you have been living under the rock for the past 10 years or so or you are new to this and just starting, she is the creative mind of Fiddle Dee Dee Designs templates!!!!)

Thanks so so much, you have made my day, week, month!!!!!!! @bcgal00

gonewiththewind likes this.
  4. MrsPeel

I know I need to catch up with ALL of you guys, my health hasn't been at it's best, coming on the way of my scrapping socializing, trying my best, wil do asap, but just would love to share a few pages with you here now, as these are absolutely and amazingly awesome!!!!!!

@Nemla
    [​IMG]

@QuiltyMom
    [​IMG]

and @bcgal00
    [​IMG]

be back soon with more!!!!!

5. MrsPeel

and, talking about filling a page with awesome talent...... she needs no introduction, I am sure, we all love her
    @RJMJ !!!!!
    [​IMG]

RJMJ likes this.
  6. MrsPeel

a super elegantly composed, full of beauty get well card (which I m gonna have to lift!!!) from
    @Angela Toucan
    [​IMG]

Angela Toucan likes this.
  7. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

@MrsPeel You Are The BEST! Cheerleader! Anyone Could EVER! HAVE!!!...I'm So LUCKY! To Have Met You Here!...& Have Become The Closest! Of Friends! With You!...You Are My Constant! Inspiration! To Keep Going! & To Persevere!...Even With All Of My Daily Struggles!!!...You Have Given Me Confidence! & Strength!!!...But I Know I'm Not Alone! In These Feelings!...I Think I Can Speak For Everyone! Here!!! At The Lilypad!...We All LOVE! You My DEAR!!! Friend!!!...Sending You My Deepest!!! THANKS!!! For This FF!!!...& My Biggest!!! HUGS TOO!!! To You & Sarita!!!...Thank YOU!!!!!!! For Always Cheering! Me On! Through These Toughest! Times!...& In The Best Of Times TOO!!!...Words Cannot Possibly Express! All Of The Feelings In My Heart!!! For You!!!...Take Care! You & Sarita!!!...I Hope You Feel Better Soon!!!!!!...Hearts & Hugs!!!!!...ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Rhonda...:bk...:heartslub...

8. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

@MrsPeel Thank you, I have a great big smile on my face.

9. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Thank you, Cynthia! You made my day!! :heartslub:heartslub

10. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

Bethie likes this.