MrsPeel

2021ViralChronicles_NotSoOrdinary

2021ViralChronicles_NotSoOrdinary
MrsPeel, May 29, 2021
Description:
Actually, more like an extra-ordinary day...Monday May 17th we went for me to have my second dose of the vaccine next door to our GP surgery (we call that the consulting rooms of our General Practitioners/family doctors here in the UK, it always puzzles me the way that the names for referring to different areas od medicine are so unlike other countries everywhere, mainly because talking about actual conditions has a bridge over all languages, 99% of names come from Latin...therefore easy to understand in any of the languages I speak)
NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs : Artistic Endeavors {Dressed Up} Templates

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Artistic-Endeavors-Dressed-Up-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
As usual, there is a much cleaner version of these:
Artistic Endeavors {Dressed Down} Templates
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Artistic-Endeavors-Dressed-Down-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
Designed by Soco : AM/PM Mini Kit MPM Ordinary Add On
https://the-lilypad.com/store/AM-PM-Mini-kit.html
Allison Pennington, Elif Sahin, Mommyish, Sara Gleason, Designed by Soco and Valorie Wibbens:
Memory Pockets Monthly : Ordinary Main Kit

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Memory-Pockets-Monthly-ORDINARY.html
You can subscribe to the MPM HERE
and scroll down HERE to find all MPM Ordinary Add Ons on sale this weekend :)
TFL!!!
    • Nemla
      OMG , one day you have to give me lessons in clustering and matting. I love the brightness of this page. And happy to see your face outside !
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      I love, love your cluster work, Cynthia!! I love the thin word art you placed in the background. This is so fun!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • bcgal00
      This is just perfect! Love everything about it and it deserves a FF today!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I have to stress the point that I had HUGE help from our awesomely creative talent @gonewiththewind whose templates at Fiddle Dee Dee (in case anyone reading has been living under a rock for the past 10 or so years!!! LOL) are the most amazing pieces LO art!!!!!!!!

Oh my, Rae!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! so so much, you have no idea how much this means to me!!!!!!!!! not just because is you whom I admire with all my heart, but the fact that, most of the time when I get a Froggy Fave, is with my more blank spacey, less filled up pages.... but my heart is on the full on, heavily amount of elements, so this is doing my day, my week, my month!!!!!!
      Thanks so much Rae!!!

Vivi...! oh my dear friend, any excuse is a good excuse to spend time with you, so my excuse to get on a plane to visit you again can be that I can teach you clustering...even though I an sure you would be easily fabulous id you wanted!!!!!! love you!!!!

Jan, thank YOU so so much!!!!! I need to catch up properly with you, my health, family and pandemic are getting on the way of me socializing, but you know how much I love you!!!

@Nemla @QuiltyMom @bcgal00
    • fruitysuet
      Such a wonderfully put together page. I love the titling layered under everything else, in fact everything is beautifully clustered and layered. Hope you didn't feel too bad after the vaccine - my second dose is this week.
    • gonewiththewind
      Thank you for showing off my templates so beautifully. You know I love pics of you enjoying yourself . . . and I'm so glad this is something that you'll be making a habit of! Love all the layers and clusters - just gorgeous!
    • Lesena
      I like the photo and the combination of green and pink in your layout
    • wombat146
      As always, your pages are so very full of LIFE and amazing designs and colour combinations! This is no exceptions dear lady, it is absolutely brilliant in every way!
    • Tronesia
      This is so beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    May 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    205.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).