QuiltyMom, May 26, 2021
Description:
Oh Sew Crafty Alpha | Pink Reptile Designs
Oh Sew Crafty Papers | Pink Reptile Designs
Oh Sew Crafty Elements | Pink Reptile Designs
Stunning Stitches No 8 | Pink Reptile Designs
Listed Templates | Pink Reptile Designs
    • mary kate
      This is so clever! I love all the sewing bits and pieces, and the lists.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love all your little cards on the string! They are so fabulous! I'm not surprised you have a lot of projects started - it's addicting to start! Thanks for playing in my challenge.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • mirjam
      What a super cool page! That template is just perfect for your subject and I love all the sewing elements above the lists!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is SO crazy amazingly wonderful beyond words!!!!!!! no secret I am Mirjam's number one fan, and you are in my top scrappers list, it can only result into a master piece!!!! the take on the template, the gorgeous embellishment, amazing all over!!!!!
      I m gonna need more time to be able to stop more in your gallery, health and general issues are getting on the, but will do soon, always such a pleasure to visit your gallery, so much inspiration!!!!!!
      into the MAY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      This is such a fun use of both template and goodies. I like how you have used the word art within the journaling block especially.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @mary kate @bestcee @mirjam @fruitysuet Thank you so much, Ladies!! It was a fun page to scrap! The template really helped out, too. :heartslub
      @MrsPeel :bkYou are too sweet!!! Thank you for your kind words. I love you - and I hope you get the strength to do the things you love to do!
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    May 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    159.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).