MARCH Froggy Favorites!!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Mar 1, 2018.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Hello and happy March to you all!!!
    We are having freezing temperatures here in England and the snow is burring some cities!!! not to bad here but is freezing!!! Hope you are having a great start of the month, in every hemisphere!!!!

I'm sure this month there will be as usual, lots and lots of amazing talent in the galleries, remember you don;'t need to be a Polly to post the pages you love here!!!!! show us so we can keep spreading the love!!!!!

See a layout in the gallery?
    Do you absolutely jaw-drop-love it?
    Want to show just HOW MUCH you love it?

:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub

Well...
    We want to see it too!

Throughout the month of MARCH, link us up to the gorgeous pages so we can see them and love on them too!

If you decide to post a layout here make sure you let the lucky person know by commenting on their page with this:
    **YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!**

**when you list the page please make sure that you add a link to the page as well**
    you can post the linked page here by copying the 3rd link on the right hand side of the LO, the one that reads : Share BB Code: JUST COPY & PASTE into your text, no need to use the icons or the page wont show properly :)

so we can all leave them some love too!!!!
    Looking forward to a wonderful March full of talent and, hopefully, some warmth and sun for us wherever we are!!!!!!

ForeverJoy, Ga_L and cfile like this.
  2. MrsPeel

Going to get this ball rolling!!!!!!!
    I love her, since something like 2009, I have seen these kids grow up and her (even though it would seem impossible then, as she was already awesome) growing in her scrapping and amazing us and making me happy with every page..and this is a double pager so, double talent!!!!!!!!
    From our amazing Jenn @jk703
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. MrsPeel

and as if one of "my Jenns" wasn't;t enough, the other awesome @jenn mccabe has another super diamond of a page......LOVE love love her elegance and perfection!!!!!! (and I want that car!!!!)

[​IMG]

4. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Thanks you Cynthia! You have made my Day, choosing my page! I'm going to tell my Dad he's a superstar today and the ladies were admiring his "racing picture," just to get him to giggle! @MrsPeel I will be in the gallery later on to see what I can add to this wonderful thread!

jenn mccabe and MrsPeel like this.
  5. MrsPeel

my lovely, you have enough on your plate, always amazed with how great everything you do here for us, community in general!!!!!!! Huge huggzzz!!!!!

I have here an AWESOME page that Christa, @cfile (our brand new Polly!!!!! yay!!!!) made for the slow scrap day before yesterday...is absolute awesome!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Cherylndesigns, Ga_L, fanon and 4 others like this.
  6. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

thank you Cynthia @MrsPeel you always know how to brighten my day & put a smile on my face! x to the o to the x to o ....and a whole bunch of :beat:heartlub:beat

haha @jk703 - you will have to tell us how your Dad reacts to his TLP superstardom! I loved those pages you made ... have to get into the gallery myself to love up on so many pages! :beat

MrsPeel and jk703 like this.
  7. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Thank you so very much @MrsPeel Cynthia!! It really made my day!!

Cherylndesigns and MrsPeel like this.
  8. jenn mccabe

adore this by @Eyeore the way those colors pop on that background - gah! so good. and the elements are perfectly placed!

[​IMG]

9. jenn mccabe

look at this one by @Sharon-Dewi - so pretty how the title, elements and journaling tuck into that space and wrap around the extracted photo so perfectly. love it!

[​IMG]

10. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Thanks @jenn mccabe Fabulous to have a froggie fave today!

ForeverJoy, MrsPeel and jenn mccabe like this.
  11. MrsPeel

so I have been staying that I would love to go back in time, to my pregnancy and do it all over again.... the past 23 years......(including pregnancy, my pregnancy was amazing!) and then I saw some babies having a bath video on Facebook and now....well I am with that desire to be a mum...whch, of course, is impossible physically, but brings back my idea of fostering...... anyway, I see this page from @melidy whose pages I always love....and I HAVE to share because this is Ohhhh so gorgeous and so sweet and cute!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

12. melidy

melidy Well-Known Member

@MrsPeel thank you so much, it brightened my day to read your comment and to be placed here amongst such beautiful layouts :beat

MrsPeel likes this.
  13. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

oh this! it has to be fave'd!
    [​IMG]
    by @mcurtt and is amazing use of colour and shape and space and texture and i have no words b/cos it's jawdropping awesome!

Cherylndesigns, mcurtt and MrsPeel like this.
  14. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

bellbird and MrsPeel like this.
  15. MrsPeel

this is something so different from her usual style, but foes to show how talented she is... @Keela always makes perfection, and this is just so amazing for every reason you can think of!!!!
    [​IMG]

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  16. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

I LOVE the big photo and title on this gorgeous layout by @Roboliver !

[​IMG]

17. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

This layout by @wombat146 just smacked me in the face! I don't know how to do any of these "treatments" to a photograph to begin with. The surrealism (while still having so much realism) is outstanding!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    MrsPeel, AJK, wombat146 and 2 others like this.
  18. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I adore this one of Marijke! @marijke .. the photo is precious and the paints are perfect and go so well with the photo. I love the clean and simple page allowing the photo to shine. Beautiful!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel, fanon and marijke like this.
  19. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

Thank you Christa. cfile It made my day ...

MrsPeel and fanon like this.
  20. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Oh what a thrill!! :fairydance Thank you so much Cheryl (@Cherylndesigns) for the shout out!! :beat

MrsPeel and Cherylndesigns like this.