Adventure Awaits
jenn mccabe, Mar 1, 2018
    • MiekSter
      What a beautiful picture! Great shot!
      Love all the paint behind your frame and the bright colors are fabulous on the dark background
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh how happy I am that both "my Jenns" have made me happy with awesome pages today!!!!!! LOVE love LOVE the car? is it a Jeep? I want one!!!!!!! gorgeous, extremely gorgeous and perfect motion blur, not sure if it is what you intended but looks like it, and the always beautiful, elegant and perfectly thought whole composition, choosing of elements, marvellous with the dark background.....needs to be shared!!!!!!! I will have my Jenns starting this month FF!!!!!!!!
      into the March Froggy Faves!!!!
      [​IMG]
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What an amazing shot with the vehicle in focus and the background blurred! Love how everything just pops from the dark background. Wonderful page!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • LynnZant
      How exciting! Love all the paint splashes and how you've taped down that great action shot of the vehicle. Super page!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Great use of the paint to make the photo stand out. Wow!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Mar 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).