January 25: Tell a Love Story

Discussion in 'MOC 11 Challenges' started by garrynkim, Jan 25, 2023.

1. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

Thanks for hosting the challenge, Kimberly! I've been moved by the layouts done by my fellow Pad Peeps for this challenge. So many are beautifully touching. Mine, however, is about coffee. I've already told a lot of "love stories" about things in my life, and I'm saving the story of my DH and me until it's the right time to scrap it.

[​IMG]

garrynkim and bestcee like this.
  2. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Who'd a thunk I could write so much about one food?
    [​IMG]

garrynkim likes this.
  3. Teri

Teri You bought a used lion?

4. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

5. jjpederson125

jjpederson125 Well-Known Member

6. SheriScraps

SheriScraps Well-Known Member

My kids Love Story:
    [​IMG]

garrynkim likes this.
  7. G.T.

G.T. Active Member

25 - Love my car - and Fiddle-Dee-Dee's template was just perfect for this story!!!!!
    [​IMG]

garrynkim likes this.
  8. dbregant

dbregant Well-Known Member

9. Cinzia

Cinzia Well-Known Member

Thanks for the challenge!

25_Jan_Tell-A-Love-Story.jpg

garrynkim likes this.
  10. ziesenil

ziesenil Well-Known Member

here is mine:
    [​IMG]

garrynkim likes this.
  11. Janelle12

Janelle12 Well-Known Member

12. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

my parents love story

[​IMG]

garrynkim likes this.
  13. sberkan

sberkan Says "yes" to new adventures...

I went outside the box and told the love story of me and travel and getting back to it. I hope it meets your expectations!

[​IMG]

garrynkim likes this.
  14. chai

chai Love to make a racket!

Made it!

Journaling:
    It was absolutely love at first sight. Mitzi knew--she just knew--that this was what she'd been waiting for. She had never felt more comfort, more warmth, more relaxation than she did now. Massages and embraces were a key part of her relationship.

This is the love story of the cat Mitzi and the fluffiest blanket she's ever seen.

The smaller, loud human--She Who Demands Cuddles--brought the blanket home one day during the season of the Tree of Delights. Mitzi caught a brief glimpse of the glorious fluffy fabric before the loud one stuffed it into a box and placed it beneath the Tree of Delights. There the box stayed for a week, and no matter how much Mitzi gnawed at the shiny ribbon on top of the box, it wouldn't open.

Finally, the Day of Empty Boxes (Mitzi's favorite day of the year) came around. The medium human--She Who Dispenses Heavenly Sustenance--finally opened the box and took out the blanket. It was white and fluffy, just like Mitzi. Mitzi started purring the moment she saw it; she jumped up onto it immediately when it came to rest in the lap of She Who Dispenses Heavenly Sustenance.

During the cold winter months, the blanket and Mitzi rotated between the laps of She Who Demands Cuddles, He Who Warms the Bed, and She Who Dispenses Heavenly Sustenance. It was a halcyon era, but came all too soon to an end when the summer returned. The humans packed the blanket away, and Mitzi struggled to forgive them (some Heavenly Sustenance helped).

To Mitzi's great delight, as the days shortened once more, the blanket made a triumphant return! Now, every year, just like the epic love story of Hades and Persephone, Mitzi looks forward to the winter, her time with the blanket, head over paws in love.

garrynkim likes this.
  15. frutselke

frutselke I belong among the wildflowers...

My love story is about my favourite zoo.

[​IMG]

garrynkim likes this.
  16. Lhmcgrady

Lhmcgrady M-I-C ... See ya real soon!

17. nemi

nemi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Journaling (google translation):
    On March 31, 2018, Snoopy will move to the Arkusberg. There he is one of seven new horses, eight already live there. As usual, he mostly stays out of the hustle and bustle and hopes that the people walking around will save him and bring him back home.
    Meanwhile, others are already forming tender bonds, such as Danubio and Ghaniyah
    While people are busy with other things, Snoopy and Ghaniyah discover their love for each other. Upon arrival, Snoopy noticed Ghaniyah already. It was love at first sight.
    Danubio dislikes this very much, but he no longer has a chance with Ghaniyah and joins the two as a friend.
    Since then, the two have been inseparable.
    Unfortunately, their love story doesn't last. After about a year, Snoopy is injured and after another six months he has to move again.
    It still breaks my heart that the two had to be separated. Once Snoopy was on the Arkusberg again for a dental treatment. It was heartbreaking, like Ghanyah and Dancer greeted him. I could have cried. But unfortunately there was no way for Snoopy to stay there.

garrynkim likes this.