londoncuppa

MOC11_DAY25.LOVE STORY_Coffee Love Affair (londoncuppa)

MOC11_DAY25.LOVE STORY_Coffee Love Affair (londoncuppa)
londoncuppa, Feb 1, 2023
Description:
MOC11_DAY25.LOVE STORY_Coffee Love Affair (londoncuppa)_Jan 25 23

RACHEL JEFFERIES / LYNN GRIEVESON
Hear My Voice: 03 - Healing
NBK DESIGNS
Little Dwarfs Photo Masks (retired)
LynnG likes this.
    • trekmom
      Love the colors, the center and vertical layout, and your journaling.
      londoncuppa likes this.
    • cfile
      Love your page Margaret, as you knew I would :compcoffee:giggle Love your mug with the m on it.. I cut down my coffee pot allowance for the day.. we now only make 1 pot a day as hubby only drinks 2 cups a day now, so I switched to that having 2 from my BUNN coffee maker using SB's Verona and then in the late morning early afternoon, I will have 2 of the dark roast instant SB (in the little can - I think it is still VIA but in the can instead of the packets) and drink it black.. on occaision I will use a creamer, but I switched to black about 2 years ago at home. I love your mask of your coffee cup and love all the paint.. so love this Margaret!!! Hugs! Now go and enjoy a cuppa :) (PS I do have an Irish Tea at about 1:30pm!!)
      londoncuppa likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      pretty mug
      londoncuppa likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I am not a coffee drinker, but a lot of people LOVE it! It was interesting to read your love story with coffee. Love your photo and the vertical design of your page. Thanks for playing along with the MOC 11 day 25 challenge.
      londoncuppa likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      @cfile Haha...my fellow java Twinkie! :heartlub You are a braver woman than me, Christa! I use A LOT of cream in my coffee. I don't think I'll ever be able to drink it black. Ironically, the cup I use for my coffee isn't the one in the picture. It's way to small...lol. I only use that mug for tea (but it's special since Callan bought it for me). I drink my coffee out of those giant Tervis travel mugs. I own three, and they're in constant rotation. Hope your Irish tea went well!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @londoncuppa hugs.. yup tea in afternoon! Yup big cups for sure!
      londoncuppa likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    londoncuppa
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    153.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).