* * Happy iNSD from Memory Pockets Monthly **

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by Sara, May 4, 2024.

1. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

:beat Happy iNSD from Memory Pockets Monthly! :beat

Have you met Memory Pockets Monthly? Memory Pockets Monthly is a monthly subscription that is rooted in pocket scrapbooking but can be used in traditional scrapbooking and storytelling pages as well. MPM is the perfect bridge between digital and analog scrapbooking, as every kit comes with digital art AND printables for hybrid and paper scrapbooking. Each collection features 34+ pocket cards, gobs of ephemera and element pieces, patterned papers and solids. You can subscribe and enjoy the perks of subscription, or you can shop kit to kit and pick and choose your favorites! Here's a look at MPM, by the numbers.

MPMbythenumbersTLP.jpg

Memory Pockets Monthly was established in 2014, so 2024 marks our tenth year.

Over the years, 13 designers have contributed to Memory Pockets Monthly. Our current MPM designers are: Allison Pennington, Becca Bonneville, Designed by Soco, Rachel Jefferies, and Sara Gleason. Sara and Allison have been with MPM since its inception. Past designers include: Designs by Lili, Sahlin Studio, Amber LaBau, Valorie Wibbens, Paislee Press, Mommyish, Sabrina's Creations and Elif Sahin Designs.

Fun fact. Did you know? Many of our contributing designers have created designs and kits you will have seen in your local scrapbook store.

Over the years, 115 collections have been released featuring over 3,910 unique pockets cards and 13, 225+ element and ephemera pieces.

This weekend of story-centric hullabaloo is the perfect time to explore MPM. You can shop the entire Memory Pockets Monthly catalog at 40% off all weekend. You will find kits that touch on a wide variety of storykeeping themes from everyday stories to seasonal and holiday stories. You'll see a bevy of beautiful palettes, and kits that have an amazing cohesive style while celebrating a diverse array of design aesthetics.

A few MPM Bestsellers are: Folio | Renew | Wave | Barefoot | Wicked | Snapshots

Here are a few of our favorites: Backstory | Groovy | Imagine | Farewell | Ordinary

What is a favorite of yours?

Happy Scrapping!

Attached Files:

2. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

Wow!!! I can't believe it's been 10 YEARS! I might be the biggest MPM fan.... I have every single collection, and I've used *most* of them - I think I have 7 or 8 collections that are set aside in my "to be used" folder that I need to open up in photoshop and put to use! They truly are my most favorite supplies - when you see that designer list you know why :wub

[​IMG]

Becca Bonneville and Sara like this.
  3. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

kiss

I love wave and go alot!

Last edited: May 4, 2024
    Sara likes this.
  4. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Yay for 10 years of MPM!

5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Wow! That is so awesome that it's been 10 years! I remember when it first came and I was so excited about it and the subscription idea! I loved that info-graphic too! 115 collections is so impressive!

6. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

7. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

8. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Wow, 10 years goes fast. I'd say my favourite collection was Purpose
    [​IMG]

It's my fave cause I actually scrapped more than once with it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Becca Bonneville, Sara and Cath_ like this.
  9. Lynnette

Ok I came back to share my favorites... because I couldn't just pick one! Top 3:

MPM Giggle
    [​IMG]

MPM Cultivate
    [​IMG]

MPM Wild
    [​IMG]

10. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

11. .Alesen.

.Alesen. Active Member

12. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

Happy Anniversary MPM!!

I'm so lucky to be part of the team and going through the shop to pick a favourite kit has me in a scrappy mood now today! It is packed FULL and they are all so gorgeous!!

Here are a few of my faves . . .

Genuine
    [​IMG]

Blah
    [​IMG]

Farewell

[​IMG]

Sara and Becca Bonneville like this.
  13. Annsofie

Annsofie Crime Books & Cozy Nooks

Congrats on the 10th anniversary! I get amazed every single time a MPM is released, and it feels like every new collection is a new favorite.
    It’s really hard to choose three favorites but these are on top of the list.
    As born in the 70’s Groovy really spoke to me. Perfect for documenting the few photos I have from I was a kid.
    IMG_0751.jpeg

Who can resist a good wintery kit? Beautiful colors and elements in this one.
    IMG_0750.jpeg

The colors in Dear are so yummy, and I love that dear!
    IMG_0749.jpeg

14. Annsofie

Annsofie Crime Books & Cozy Nooks

15. .Alesen.

.Alesen. Active Member

I kissed the frog!

16. Soco

Soco Shhhhhh. Just shhhhhh.

Happy 10th anniversary to all the Memory Pockets Monthly designers!!! :wub What an honor and privilege to be part of MPM's history!

17. tanteva

tanteva Even the professionals are bewildered

Happy 10th birthday!
    I've only got one MPM - they've sort of been scary LOL Don't really know how to do pocket scrapping. But - GROOVY! Who could resist? I used it on this page:
    [​IMG]

Sara likes this.
  18. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Don't let that stop you, I hardly scrap with them as pocket scrapping pages so there is a ton of flexibility in their use.

Sara, Becca Bonneville and tanteva like this.
  19. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

Some of my favourite layouts with MPM (yes I love to scrap too!!) and most of them aren't pockety @tanteva :-)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Karen, Sara, littlekiwi and 1 other person like this.
  20. Lynnette

I do a lot of pocket pages, but some of my favorite "traditional" pages were created with MPM collections! They are so versatile:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Rachel Jefferies, Sara and tanteva like this.