Lynnette

you make me smile - MOC day 25

you make me smile - MOC day 25
Lynnette, Jan 25, 2019
Description:
created with MPM Giggle collection
KittyY and AllisonPennington like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I LOVE this, Lynette!!! It's priceless!!
    • plumdumpling
      What a beautiful moment...all real smiles! Love that black and white background with your little pops of color.
    • flowersgal
      Cute guys and what a photo -- so natural. I like it in b&w. What a special layout.
    • SeattleSheri
      Look at those handsome boys! I have 3 boys too :heartlub Wonderful photo and page!
    • elseepe
      Awesome photo -- it deserves to be large!
    • londoncuppa
      Wow...such a great photo. I struggled with my son with pics (he just turned 15), so I know what a miracle this is. I'm always telling him..."No, I don't want a fake smile"... lol. Fantastic page, Lynnette!
    • keepscrappin
      WOWSERS! Just look at all those smiles! Love the b&w photo with the pops of color from the ellies... super cool guy page! Thanks for playing along with the challenge.
    • vanessasmed
      Love this! It totally hits a soft spot for me. I've 3 boys - 10 and under - and I can totally see them here, as older boys, especially I as think your two on the left look very similar to my eldest! Wow. I look forward to it!
      Love the black and white, and added coloured elements too :)
      Lynnette likes this.
    • Lynnette
      @vanessasmed lucky you! I love being mom to these boys - actually the one on the right is a cousin but I'll claim him :) It is bittersweet to see them grow but each stage has it's good parts! Thanks for you comment.
      vanessasmed likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Lynnette
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).