Got2DigiScrap Layouts

Discussion in 'Layouts' started by got2digiscrap, Jan 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got2digiscrap

got2digiscrap Well-Known Member

2. got2digiscrap

MOC Day 15 - Paper Blending Background
    [​IMG]

kit: Project Mouse Pirates Bundle by Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Pirates-BUNDLE.html

I started with a white solid paper, I added the black with octopus and lowered the opacity on a brushed mask, added a chevron red and white paper with a different brushed mask and changed the opacity, a red with black polka dot changed opacity on the brushed mask, and added a red and white diagonally striped and changed opacity of it on a brushed mask.

3. got2digiscrap

MOC Day 31 - Map from Here to There
    [​IMG]

kit: Project Mouse Cars Bundle by Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Cars-BUNDLE.html

Requirements - Map downloaded from google, markers of location - orange cones (1,2,3,4) as well as finish line, 3 pictures, journaling

journaling: Our journey hme this trip was so full of fub and adventrue. It was a day that was amzing full of laugh. We left Orlando at 530am and flew to Atlanta. We flew from Atlanta to New Orleans. We rented a car and drove from New Orlenas to Houston. We caught a flight from Houston to San Antonio. Along the way, it took us until 11:30pm when we landed to our Final Destination. The entire way you all were entretained by the windows and DVD player. Thank Goodness for Tchnology. I love my Little Travlers.

4. got2digiscrap

5. got2digiscrap

MOC 21 - Song Lyric
    [​IMG]

kit: Jackpot by Kristin Aagard https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-jackpot.html

journaling: Picture by Sheryl Crow and RJ Ritchie
    Living my life in a slow hell
    Different girl every night at the hotel
    I ain't seen the sunshine in three damn days
    Been fuelling up on cocaine and whisky
    Wish I had a good girl to miss me
    Oh Lord I wonder if I'll ever change my ways
    I put your picture away
    Sat down and cried today
    I can't look at you
    While I'm lying next to her
    I put your picture away
    Sat down and cried today
    I can't look at you while I'm lying next to her
    I called you last night in the hotel
    Everyone knows but they won't tell
    But their half-hearted smiles tell me something just ain't right
    I've been waiting on you for a long time
    Fueling up on heartaches and cheap wine
    I ain't heard from you in three damn nights
    I put your picture away
    I wonder where you been
    I can't look at you while I'm lyin' next to him
    I put your picture away
    I wonder where you been
    I can't look at you while I'm lyin' next to him
    I saw ya yesterday with an old friend
    I saw you yesterday with an old friend
    It was the same old same how have you been
    Since you've been gone my world's been dark and grey
    You reminded me of brighter days
    I hoped you were coming home to stay
    I was headed to church
    I was off to drink you away
    I thought about you for a long time
    Can't seem to get you off my mind
    I can't understand why we're living life this way
    I found your picture today
    I swear I'll change my ways
    I just called to say I want you to come back home
    I found your picture today
    I swear I'll change my ways
    I just called to say I want you
    To come back home
    I just called to say I love you
    Come back home

Inspired by the fact that I love my exboyfriend with all my heart. We always end up coming back to each other. Needlesstosay, we are in teh process of working on the back together again for some reason this always comes back to me perhaps because when we first started dating he was always traveling and when he cheated on me every one he worked with knew and would not say anything. We worked our way through it. Closed another chapter in life then we looked back and ended up back in each others life. All I want is for him to come back to the same city so I can say I love you and that we are back together but while he is away it is really really hard for me to completely say we are where we need to be because truly he just needs to come back home forever.

6. got2digiscrap

[​IMG]

kit: Baby on Board by Kristin Aagard https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-baby-on-board.html

journaling: We explore from day one. First we explore our fingers and toes. then we move on to explore rocking to get use to crawling once we mastered exploring the rocking we move on to crawling followed by walking. After we crawl we walk. After walking we really start to explore the world quickly by running. We explore the world through walking and running we get to explore school once we start exploring school we are ready to explore the world. We explore through lessons from our teachers and stories. The beauty of exploring reading you get to explore the world anytime. We explored the books now we are exploring travel through flights. Once our school days are near the end of exploring we explore the new world of indepence by getting our drivers license and now the world is mine to explore. I can explore anytime and explore my dreams but all the way I know that your mom and dad will be there watching you and we get to explore the enjoyment of watching your growth. I love our journey baby girl and look forward to every step but I am not in a hurry to explore them quickly so please take your time while you explore.

7. got2digiscrap

MOC Day 23 - If This Wall Could Talk

[​IMG]

kit: The Doctor is In by Kristin Aagard
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-the-doctor-is-in.html

journaling:
    I hear foot steps coming. I wonder who is going to come in the room. Oh I remember them. They have been here before. They come hear a lot and talk to each other. They are great at sharing secrets with each other. I am so lucky I get to hear every word without them knowing I am here. I am so lucky to hear it.

I have heard it all. I have heard them talk like they had no affection. I have heard their tears. I have seen the tears from her face. I wish I had arms so I could tap her on the shoulder and tell her it would be okay. If only she didn’t lay in the room by herself.

I have seen her tell herself it will be okay. She picks herself up and brushes her hair puts makeup on and leaves the room to face the world. I hear her from a distance laugh and hear the smile in her voice. Once she comes back to the room, she throws herself on the bed in front of me. The bed will bump me sometime from the weight of her heart as she cries herslef to sleep. I am so happy that I am a wall and only observe and listen but don’t have to feel the pain people feel when their heart is broken.

Then I hear the phone ring. I so hope it is something that makes her smile because I love to hear her smile and see her happy and dancing through life. It is him. I hear it in her voice. Oh yeah she is drying her tears. She is going to hte hair stylist and doing her hair. I hear her telll people it is because she needed a change but oh how I have seen this several times (differnt shades and differnet styles) but always because he makes her happy and enjoy life.

I have seen it all from my walls within her house and her room. Hopefully this time is the real thing that will put an end to the gloom because she has owned this house for many years and the furniture has changed, the knick knacks have changed, the pictures on me have chnaged but through it all I have stood hear watching her grow.

I have loved to watch her journey of life. Some I hated when they came in. Others I wondered if they would meet up to his measurement. Others I thought close match but none had the reaction in her step and view on life so here I am observing them again. I sure hope it works because they really are always with each other when the other needs a hand. He is great at wiping away her tears and I see in his face that when they are tears he has caused I see the pain in his face.

8. got2digiscrap

MOC Day 19 - List Challenge
    [​IMG]

kit: The Journey Collection by Dawn Inskip
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/The-Journey-Collection.html
    template: Currently January 2017 by Miss Fish Templates

journaling:
    Florida
    My first trip of the year was to Walt Disney World. We went back
    several times of the year however the first one was February. We
    went almost every month.

Texas
    We went to Dallas in April. It was fun. We stayed the night. The
    city and amuzement park was amazing. We were with lots of
    friends this trip.

Arkansas
    In August we went to Petit Jean State Park. It was precious and
    priceless. The view is absolutely amazing.

Florida
    In September, we visited Clear Water, Tampa and St. Petersburg.
    The beaches are amazing. Truly worth going again. We drove up
    after to see the Mouse.

New York
    In October, a Dream Come True. I visited New York. I got to stay
    in Times Square and go see Aladdin on Broadway. I can’t wait to
    go back. I wish I was able to go see Carneige Deli before it closed.

California
    In December, we went to DisneyLand. It was fun to go see
    Southern California Adventures and DisneyLand. It was amazing.

9. got2digiscrap

MOC Day 22 - Filler Up Style

[​IMG]

10. got2digiscrap

11. got2digiscrap

Day 27 Combine templates

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.