Getting to Know You: 5 Random Questions

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by SirScrapalot, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Squirrely

Squirrely Well-Known Member

I can't believe the amazing vacations everyone takes - wow! It's nice to get to know you all this way, thanks SirScrapALot!

1. What was your favorite vacation that you have ever taken? Australia for 3 months
    2. What is the title and artist of the last song you have listened to? "Please Don't Go" by Barcelona
    3. What is the last thing you do before you go to bed at night? Read, or I can't sleep!
    4. If you could have dinner with one famous person, living or dead, who would it be? Princess Diana, an absolutely fascinating woman.
    5. If you could wear only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? My PJ's :)

2. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

1. What was your favorite vacation that you have ever taken? Even though I've been to England so often, it's still hands down my favorite place to go with London on top of the list. (But then there is any part of Italy too...)
    2. What is the title and artist of the last song you have listened to? The Sea and Cake's Two Dolphins (fortunately my phone tells me what I listened to!)
    3. What is the last thing you do before you go to bed at night? turn on the alarm and then pray
    4. If you could have dinner with one famous person, living or dead, who would it be? Eric Clapton but then I thought of David Tennant and Michelle Obama. Hey that makes 4 of us!
    5. If you could wear only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? leggings but they must have pockets

3. lizziej

lizziej Active Member

1. What was your favorite vacation that you have ever taken? Charleston, South Carolina
    2. What is the title and artist of the last song you have listened to? I don't remember. I was driving to work, and the traffic was bad this morning, so I concentrated on driving.
    3. What is the last thing you do before you go to bed at night? Pray.
    4. If you could have dinner with one famous person, living or dead, who would it be? Karen Carpenter - she was one of my favorite singers; I love her rich, alto voice.
    5. If you could wear only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? My knit stretch pants, which are kinda like yoga pants.