A very sad announcement about Dawn Inskip

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by lmccandless, Jul 5, 2018.

1. pbrooks

pbrooks I need a realtor!

I am so sorry to hear of Dawn's passing. My heart goes out to her family. Her family and all of you at TLP will be in my thoughts and prayers.

2. meterr

meterr I've got ICE in my veins!

I am so sorry to hear this! What a wonderful person she was, and very talented designer. When she first joined here as a designer I missed the coupon for her shark kit, which my son really wanted. She gave me the coupon anyway! I just used one of her kits to make a layout. She made kits that made me happy with their soft colours and even my son loved picking out her kits, as the themes are so awesome. So sad for her family. My prayers to them.

bestcee likes this.
  3. mmbstaley

mmbstaley Well-Known Member

So very hard to hear this. My condolences to her family :(

4. spcoggs

spcoggs Well-Known Member

So sad to read this news on FB earlier today. My heart is with all of those who knew and loved Dawn. So grateful she was able to share her talents with this community.

5. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

Oh no! This is incredibly sad to hear!!!! Sending her family & scrap family good thoughts. ;(

6. bbachand

bbachand Well-Known Member

Dawn was such a talented artist. So very sad to learn this...my condolences to her family and all of her friends here at TLP.

7. julianz

julianz Well-Known Member

OMG. What a shock. My sympathies to her family.
    It was Dawn's amazing artwork that brought me to The Lilypad, she will be sorely missed.

8. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

Such devastating news... so hard to process. Prayers to her family and loved ones.

9. Ozegirl

Ozegirl New Member

Very sad news for the digi world and devastating for her family and friends. Heartfelt sympathy to all who loved her.

Justagirl likes this.
  10. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

I will miss Dawn so very much. Such a talented artist and a beautiful soul. :heartlub

Justagirl likes this.
  11. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

This truly is such sad news. I found Dawn such a generous person in giving of her time... so often I would discover a comment by Dawn on one of my layouts and not just those for her Template Challenge.
    I will always treasure her artwork in the many kits I have bought over the years. I will miss not checking to see what new designs she has created.

I pray for her loved ones as they grieve her loss.

LynnG likes this.
  12. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

I’m very sad to hear the news. My thoughts are with her family and loved ones.

13. Ponytails

Ponytails New Member

I'm so sorry to hear of this very sad news. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of her family and friends.

14. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

Death suck!!! It hurts so much.... I hope her family and friends will know God's comfort through the difficult time ahead. Dawn will be missed.

15. Mickey1989

Mickey1989 New Member

I can't believe the sad news! I've loved Dawn's style, and she was one of my favorites. My sincere thoughts and prayers go to her family.

16. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

What shocking and devestating news! Sending many thoughts and prayers to her family, friends, and colleagues.

17. Trish

Trish Well-Known Member

I was in shock tonight when I saw this on FB. I just joined TLP in March and she has become one of my favorite designers. I always loved getting that email and seeing what beautiful creations she came up with. I will miss her. My heart is heavy.

18. Wendy Morris-Saponaro

Wendy Morris-Saponaro On fleek!

So incredibly sad to hear this news....keeping her family in my thoughts and prayers.

19. mirjam

mirjam mirjam

I still can’t believe it.... such sad news. I am heartbroken. Dawn was awesome and she will be dearly missed for who she was as a person and an artist. Hugs and prayers to her family and friends.

Justagirl and cfile like this.
  20. MiekSter

MiekSter We only regret the chances we didn't take

I’m heartbroken and speechless.... she will be missed... ❤️