A very sad announcement about Dawn Inskip

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by lmccandless, Jul 5, 2018.

1. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

It's with an incredibly heavy heart and tears in my eyes that I share the news with you that Dawn Inskip passed away unexpectedly. Her family and our team are brokenhearted at her loss. Dawn was an incredible talent and a caring friend. She was beloved by our team and by this community as well. Her art was truly unique in this industry and I think her heart, her love of her family & God's creatures, shined through in everything she created. As a community, I hope we can all find some beauty in Dawn's lasting legacy. She lives on through her art and the countless memories that have been documented with her designs. More so, she also leaves a legacy of deep friendships with many of you. Dawn was a wonderful person and I know we will all miss her greatly. While her family asked that I share the news publicly about her passing, at this time, they have not made any decisions about her shop. I will update you when they have done so. In the meantime, please keep her family in your thoughts and prayers... they are truly in need of them. This is hard news for our team and community too. Please hold each other close as we grieve our colleague and friend.

2. Karen

Karen My Christmas Wish came TRUE!

I am in shock. and so very sad. Saying prayers for her family. :(

3. lcpereyra

lcpereyra Pollywog

Oh Laura, I am so, so sorry. No words to adequately express right now. Your sweet sentiments ring through my mind right now. My heart goes out to everyone.

4. cinderella

cinderella Bring it on!

I have no words... So sad. She was so talented... :(

5. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

I am speechless, what a shock for the digital community. My prayers and thoughts go out to her family, Dawn will be greatly missed. I am a big fan of dawn's artful kits, her talents helped me create beautiful memories.
    God bless you Dawn.

6. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

She was amazing! This community will definitely feel this loss. She was so kind and open & such a spark here!! I'm so glad to have known her just this little bit!! <3

All my thoughts with her family & those she was close to!! This is devastating to hear.

7. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

This is heartbreaking news...I will keep her family and friends in my thoughts. She'll be missed!

8. jk703

jk703 Polly Pollyana

I'm at a loss of words. This is incredibly sad. My thoughts are with her family, friends, and all those here at the pad.

9. MrsEm

MrsEm Active Member

Oh how sad. My heart aches for her family. Many prayers for them in this difficult time.

10. Juliestcyr

Juliestcyr Grammar nerd and proud of it

Such sad news. My heart goes out to Dawn's family and friends - in the real and digi worlds.

11. LynnZant

LynnZant Well-Known Member

She was one of the nicest people with the kindest heart. I'm so going to miss her. I have to go dry my eyes now. :(

12. *gina*

*gina* Love to leave gallery love!

I have no words - so sad... My thoughts are with her family.
    I will miss her...

13. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

This can't be true. I am in shock. I have so many of her products, I loved her work. Prayers for her and her family...

14. marnel

marnel Pollywog

So sad, what a wonderful talent gone to soon My condolences to her family and friends & our digital family

15. Dalis

Dalis I liked it better than Pirates of Penzance

She was such a tender person and always taking care of everyone and too the time to leave some love.

16. Meibritt

Meibritt CT - Kate Hadfield

What a sad news. It makes me speechless. My thoughts are with her family.

17. Pachimac

Pachimac Inspired by music, non-creepy dolls and drinking

I don't have any words. I'm so very shocked and saddened to hear this! Prayers are going out to her family and loved ones. Speechless, indeed.

18. Heidi Nicole

Heidi Nicole Active Member

Oh my goodness... thoughts and prayers to her family and her friends... it's so hard to make sense of these sudden losses, and she will be missed by many. Hugs to all of you that were close to her... so sorry...

19. wvsandy

wvsandy I love ALL parts of the baby! No, really!

What a sad loss to the digi community. She was a real inspiration and will be so greatly missed. My thoughts and prayers are with all of her family and friends.

20. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I am so sad and keep shaking my head. Dawn was a wonderful person, talented artist and so creative. Her love for family and friends showed in everything she created and layouts she made. I cherish having known her and will miss her so very much. My heart is very heavy today. Hugs, thoughts and prayers to Dawn's family. Dawn will be sorely missed by all who knew her. I am blessed to have known her and call her my friend.

jazzmatazz, jenn mccabe and Psychozoe like this.