A very sad announcement about Dawn Inskip

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by lmccandless, Jul 5, 2018.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

So incredibly sad. Thoughts and prayers for all who knew and loved her. She was such a beautiful creative soul.

2. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

so sad, I've no words. I will pray for her family and friends...

3. Farwen

Farwen Well-Known Member

This is so sad, I have no words... This is another shocking news... My thoughts and prayers for her family and friends.

4. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

How is this possible? what a funny & beautifully artistic soul! I was instantly in love with any layout she did starring Bagel. The selfie he took is one of my favorite of all-time pictures. My heart & prayers go out to her family. What a loss for this world.

jk703, Christina W and cfile like this.
  5. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I'm in shock! What a sad and unbelievable thing. She will be missed and my heart goes out to all of her family. SO sad - I have no other words. I just finished a layout last night using her Freedom kit. :(

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    Christina W likes this.
  6. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

This saddens me beyond words. Her beauty showed through her creations. Comfort and strength to her family.

7. Letsscrap

Letsscrap New Member

Shocking - horrible - heartbreaking news! The true testament to Dawn's impact on this world is the fact that I am sitting here crying my eyes out over the loss of someone I've never met in person. I can only imagine how inconsolable here family and friends must be at this moment. Though she is now gone from our sight she will be with us always. Thank you Dawn for being a glorious bright and shining light for all who have been blessed to be touched by your spirit! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  8. mnjenlittle

mnjenlittle Dewey Decimal, I love you!

Oh my gosh I just can't believe it! Lots of teary hugs to all! I am just downloading her BYOC with tears streaming down my face. She was so nice and created so much beauty.

9. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

My thoughts are with her family. What a shock it must be, and I pray they find peace and strength.

10. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

What?! Oh goodness. I have no words. She is going to greatly missed!

11. Tracey Monette

Tracey Monette Active Member

Very sad at the loss of such a talented designer. My prayers are certainly with her family and those of you with personal connections.

Psychozoe likes this.
  12. tammybean004

tammybean004 Well-Known Member

Another beautiful soul taken. I CT'd for Dawn years ago and she was the sweetest and most encouraging person. My heart breaks for her family and friends. They will be in my thoughts. Such a sad day.

jazzmatazz likes this.
  13. kendallt

kendallt Active Member

I'm so sad and sorry to hear this. :(

14. MamaBee

MamaBee CT - Kate Hadfield

My heart goes out to her family and the LilyPad team... I know personally how this news impacts a close knit team. My heart also goes out to her family and friends... such a talented soul and great lost.

15. Scrapdolly

Scrapdolly Well-Known Member

It is such over-whelminglysad news. I am still in shock. I was proud to have called Dawn a friend for many many years and we have enjoyed so many lovely times with her and Paul and Carly. Not only was she an amazingly talented designer and scrapper, but she was so full of love. She loved all living creatures and they were such a feature of her work, which was truly unique. Her art work was stunning and so many people enjoyed so much pleasure from using her creations. She and Paul were true soul mates, utterly inseperable, and I cannot imagine how he is feeling. She idolised her daughter Carly and that love shone out in everything she said and did. It is not fair that she has lost such a wonderful mother at such a young age. Dawn was unique and a fighter against adversity and I am so sorry that this is a fight she lost. The world is a sadder place without her in it.

16. dagi

dagi Aiming high

This is simply heartbreaking.. I have no words.. my deepest condolences to Dawn's family..

17. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

Oh how very sad! My thoughts and prayers with her family.

18. Lena Gardner

Lena Gardner Designer

Heartbroken for her family, friends, and all those who loved her. She will be so missed. <3

19. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

So sad, I've no words. She will be missed. My thoughts are with her family.

20. Saar

Saar Well-Known Member

Oh no, I have no words. :-(
    I was friends with her on facebook, she was such a sweet person.
    My thoughts are with her family and friends.