Comments on Profile Post by littlekiwi

1. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    bless you. Could you partner with someone on finishing those 2 pages? I have the benefit of my Toucanettes at home. If I get stuck on a page they finish it for me or give suggestions. I have different software to you, but if you message me with a screenshot of your layout so far I could make some suggestions for you, and help you.
    Jan 5, 2020
    littlekiwi likes this.
  2. littlekiwi
    littlekiwi
    @Angela Toucan thanks for the offer but I’ve saved neither of them so would have to start again. One I was reasonably happy with until the kit I was using didn’t have leaves so I gave up on that idea. The other one I’m not sure what wasn’t working cause I usually love simple templates.
    Jan 5, 2020
  3. Tree City
    Tree City
    Jennifer, I know you tend to be a one-kit scrapper, but MOC is about pushing ourselves. Perhaps next time you can pull from another kit if you need leaves? If you want a similar style/cohesive look, stick with the same designer or try BYOC items (same colors). No matter what, keep going! You'll get back in the groove!
    Jan 5, 2020
    littlekiwi and Angela Toucan like this.
  4. littlekiwi
    littlekiwi
    @Tree City I’m usually more of a pick from anywhere scrapper but wanted to limit myself a bit so I didn’t have so many choices and get overwhelmed
    Jan 5, 2020
    Tree City likes this.