Comments on Profile Post by berniek

1. Juliestcyr
    Juliestcyr
    You are braver than I!
    Jul 6, 2017
    berniek and jesskab like this.
  2. londoncuppa
    londoncuppa
    That sounds amazing! Did you see the new kit by Kristin Aagard that came out with the 6/30 new releases (By Air)? It has fantastic hot air balloons in it.
    Jul 6, 2017
    berniek likes this.
  3. berniek
    berniek
    Aaannnnd.... It got cancelled again. Too much wind and probable rain. We're gonna try this Sunday morning at 6. Three time's a charm, right?
    Jul 6, 2017
    Juliestcyr likes this.
  4. berniek
    berniek
    @londoncuppa I've already both lots of kits to scrap my photos. ;) I am in love with them all. @Juliestcyr You're not a fan of heights, I guess? I love flying normally. Never done this before though.
    Jul 6, 2017
    Juliestcyr and londoncuppa like this.
  5. londoncuppa
    londoncuppa
    Sorry you have to wait again. That's disappointing. I'm sure it will be fantastic when you finally get to go. Can't wait to see your layouts!
    Jul 6, 2017
    berniek likes this.
  6. Juliestcyr
    Juliestcyr
    I really shouldn't knock it until I've tried it. I like flying in small aircraft, which many people find frightening. I just worry the balloon might drift off to oz, and I'd be stuck living my life amongst munchkins and flying monkeys.
    Jul 6, 2017
    berniek likes this.
  7. jesskab
    jesskab
    @Juliestcyr I don't know, munchkins & flying monkeys sound pretty cool. @berniek so sorry it was rescheduled again.
    Jul 6, 2017
    berniek and Juliestcyr like this.
  8. KarenW
    KarenW
    Fingers crossed you get to fly soon. I took my daughter many years ago, cold but so peaceful, loved it.
    Jul 7, 2017
    berniek likes this.
  9. jkcantwell
    jkcantwell
    Awesome! Hope the day brought you gorgeous weather and lots of photos!
    Jul 7, 2017
    berniek likes this.