Comments on Profile Post by berniek

1. bellbird
    bellbird
    glad it doesn't - my DH would program it to only unlock when i've finished the week's chores ;)
    Oct 18, 2016
    bestcee, berniek and klee73010 like this.
  2. klee73010
    klee73010
    I feel your pain! I am on week 22 still... ha. I did set pictures aside this past weekend, and made sure my videos were uploaded. Now just putting them together and notes...
    Oct 18, 2016
    berniek likes this.
  3. berniek
    berniek
    My to do list today was switch my closets from summer to winter, to fix my photos and start scrapping some PL pages. To some people this is a fun list but to me it's a ugh-list right now. I'm just feeling so guilty. It makes me want to ignore the whole PL thing...
    Oct 18, 2016
    klee73010 likes this.
  4. klee73010
    klee73010
    think about the finished product. Or do bits at a time. muscle through a page or two, and see how much better you feel! If not - start combining weeks to make it go faster... and then stop. There's no point pushing through a project if you really don't look forward to it! Hugs! Good luck!
    Oct 18, 2016
    bellbird and berniek like this.
  5. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    My favorite thing in the world was being current. I would look forward to my scrapping time on Mondays to start my weekly spread for the previous week. That's a distant memory now! But I love my PL books so much and can't imagine not doing them, but right now, it's hard. Maybe we need a motivation thread in the PL section!
    Oct 18, 2016
    bellbird, bestcee and berniek like this.
  6. berniek
    berniek
    Aaaand I've started it up again. I'm working backwards now. Doing the most recent weeks is so much more fun.
    Thanks for the positive feedback from you ladies!!
    Oct 18, 2016
    bellbird and bestcee like this.