Jan 17, 2022
    cfile likes this.
  2. LivyBug
    LivyBug
    Yay glad to hear that!
    Jan 17, 2022
  3. cfile
    cfile
    Glad you like it. If I am not mistaken you may be able to drag from it although I am not positive. You can see psd file in bridge :)
    Jan 17, 2022
  4. littlekiwi
    littlekiwi
    well when it works I like it, it may end up being too much of a resource hog to keep using it but I'll persevere for a bit longer to see if it stops "not responding" some of the time
    Jan 17, 2022
    bestcee likes this.
  5. Cath_
    Cath_
    does it still put a hidden file in every folder, like 5 years ago?
    Jan 17, 2022
  6. A-M
    A-M
    Jennifer, you have inspired me to think about using Bridge in my CS6. I usually just do a file search in the files for what I am looking for.
    Jan 17, 2022
    littlekiwi likes this.
  7. littlekiwi
    littlekiwi
    @A-M, I have found it reasonably easy to use but I did find a blog post from another store that helped me. Happy to share via PM if you would like. My only gripe is it’s a bit of a resource hog on my laptop but a bit of patience and it sorts itself out ready to be used.
    Jan 17, 2022
    A-M likes this.
  8. A-M
    A-M
    Jennifer, I want to say a great big THANK YOU as I just looked for a tutorial for my CS6 and I am going to start using Bridge for being able to add keywords to photos so that I can find different ones during the year more easily. I will put them in catagories like - grandchildren, Ken, garden, holidays, beach, etc
    Jan 17, 2022