January 16 : Simple Template

Discussion in 'MOC 10 Challenges' started by JenEm, Jan 16, 2022.

1. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

It was nice to have a simple one for today. I tried a couple of different ways to have my girl cropped in the photo spots, but it just didn't work for this photo. So I just made one photo in the space.

[​IMG]

JenEm and Soco like this.
  2. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Thanks @Soco for the template and @JenEm for hosting the challenge.

[​IMG]

3. bumblebeee

bumblebeee Well-Known Member

4. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

here's my version - i enlarged the photo cluster and then stretched the top right photo square to give a rectangle photo spot and put a journal card underneath the bottom left one before throwing in extra wordart and circle labels
    [​IMG]

5. Pups_r_Paps

Pups_r_Paps Well-Known Member

6. PaperWings

PaperWings Well-Known Member

7. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

8. bjthomas

bjthomas We will rock you!

Thanks so much for the template!
    [​IMG]

9. DopeyGal

DopeyGal I don't like deserted islands!

10. Aerobigirl

Aerobigirl Well-Known Member

I love this template. Thank you!

[​IMG]

11. LynnG

LynnG Designer

JenEm, Jess Claire Creates and Soco like this.
  12. jang

jang Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Thanks for the lovely template.
    [​IMG]

13. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

14. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

I kept it pretty simple....

[​IMG]

15. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I made it bigger, and added a background paper.
    Thanks for the template and challenge!
    [​IMG]

16. Marif

Marif Well-Known Member

Here's my take. Thanks for the template and for a fun simple enough challenge ❤️

[​IMG]

Done with Hot Ghoul Fall Collection by Bella Gypsy Designs

17. mnjenlittle

mnjenlittle Dewey Decimal, I love you!

Woooo I needed a simple one! Thank you!
    [​IMG]

18. tjscraps

tjscraps Tomorrow I'll do what I want to do

Thanks so much for the great template!!

[​IMG]

19. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

I feel like I have whip lash!!!! from a full page to a not full one... Hmmm My style is someplace in between... Personally I think I am putting too much on my pages these days... but this simple one, would NOT allow me to stop at simple... I actually like what I ended up with and I think that is what is important...

I shamelessly took Karen's lead and have done this one about my iPhone... my story is a "bit " longer than hers and these are truly the cliff notes!!!

I used to get a new phone every other year, but when I bought the 8+ and paid for extra storage,
    I decided to stay with it...
    Fast forward 5 years! I watched the announcement video from Apple of all the new things... and in the process decided I “needed” one... Add to that the trade in offers the cell carriers were offering.. $400 at ATT!!!

I made the decision to get up at 5 AM and be one of the first to order... I figured they would sell out, like they used to when long lines wrapped around the stores, before dawn... The process was simple and I was good... promised delivery the next Friday, the first day available... Shared with a friend who asked how much I was going to be paying and said, oh that was too much !! She paid much less than that at T-Mobile... Went to T-Mobile the next day... got the facts, returned a day later to order there, and was told all info given the day before was incorrect! Went home to think some more, finally went to a different store on Monday and ordered... After the deal was all closed she asked to see my beautiful and I thought perfect phone! She discovered a tiny chip on one corner, that was virtually invisible and said I could not trade it in.. in shock I said to cancel the order! In shock she did that and then told me I had to call customer care to cancel the new line she had just set up for me... Bottom line is I spent the next 2 months trying to resolve the phone line with no phone on it.. Finally the BBB got involved and it was resolved. By then the bill had climbed to $115! Customer Care at T-Mobile requires over an hour wait only to learn that the people doing that job have NO power to refund anything... this line with no phone was racking up charges every day!!!! They also put charges on my credit card that day, that turned out to be a whole other issue...

In the meantime the first phone arrived in a timely manner, and I sent it back. I had gotten paperwork from ATT and they had not set it up for the plan I wanted... During all this time I was trying to figure out how I wanted to go about getting a new phone... in the end I ordered an unlocked phone directly from Apple, had to wait almost a month for it to be made... then I set it it up on my ATT account as a differnt phone on the same line and plan... there were NO additional charges, it all switched over like magic! I paid cash for it... from my proceeds for being in the Vaccine Clinical Trials... the only sad thing was that the value of my trade in had dropped to $160 during that 2 months time... That said, I am very happy with it...Glad to have done it....

Thanks to Soco for the template... sorry I changed it up so much!!!

[​IMG]

20. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies