***CLOSED*** Slow Scrap 10/03 3pm EST | DSD 2020

Discussion in 'DSD 2020 Party Pad' started by MrsPeel, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I'm enjoying life in the country, getting "out there" - outdoors as much as possible, long walks and new photo ops. Thanks for the great challenge!

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

oh my, Vivi...... don't worry about anything, Nemla deserves your attention....hope she gets better soon, keep us posted, you know am on the other end of the phone any time. Love you, with all my heart.

Nemla likes this.
  3. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I too had every intention of doing this but time got away from me....I’ll still do it since I have an idea for it, it just won’t be by the deadline. I’ll be sure to share it though @MrsPeel

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. MrsPeel

Ladies, I only got to JLyn @tinkerbell1112 's page and have to take a break as I have been typing since 9am, but I have to give you a HUGE thank you.
    MY heart is proud in a way, that , even though I know for many of you some of my prompts are not the easiest, I feel like we connect in a way above words, and these pages are AWESOME.
    I will get back to you each, in a little while, and I may try put together a proper thank you to you all, you know my brain is impaired but the feelings I am feeling right now...I need to make an effort.... you ladies are amazing, THANK YOU. be back in a bit [​IMG]

Angela Toucan likes this.
  5. Sharon-Dewi

Sharon-Dewi Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the lovely chat and the great challenge Cynthia! I went with "Chatterbox" for my word. It wouldn't be the first word that comes to mind when I would describe myself, but lately I feel like I'm talking all the time (by phone or computer), a lot more than before the pandemic when I could see people "in real life" way more often.

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  6. MrsPeel

hey ladies, thanks so much for all your amazing pages, I am so touched that you have found a way (at least some of you, as I haven't gone through all your galleries yet) a way to process some feelings and make them into beautiful art pieces, special thanks to all of you who have taken time to write privately, you are a light in my heart and I feel blessed to have you here with us!!!!!
    I'll send you the coupon in a minute :)

7. MrsPeel

Back :)
    many of you may know I have been to your galleries, I still have a few pages to comment on, I was very unwell yesterday, which slowed me down, but I will definitely finish today to get to your pages, and coupons have been sent to all of you.
    If you made a page and I have not yet sent you the coupon, please message me so I can re check my list and send :)

also THANK you for all the pe4rsonal communication, I will make a separate post to you all, but just know, even if we haven;t crossed a word before, nor message no gallery comments or forum (as I don't do the forum much witrh my disabilities) you live in my heart through the pages you make ....and you mean the world to me for taking up the challenges, even when they are not on your comfort zone or may not be your cup of yea (or coffee or whatever drink you choose :giggle)
    Thanks with all my heart!!!!

@adriablack @Angela Toucan @AnotherAmanda @BevG @easyeyes4you @Electra @elwaechter @Eyeore @flowersgal @garrynkim @jagruti patel @jang @Janisn @marijke @mcurtt @michelepixels @Nemla @RJMJ @tinkerbell1112 @umyesh

@AnnaB @CathQuillScrap @Cherylndesigns @cinderella @Claire Grantham @Event Horizon @Farwen @pagefrocks @Sharon-Dewi