Sharon-Dewi

Chatterbox

Chatterbox
Sharon-Dewi, Oct 6, 2020
Description:
Journaling reads:

Most people know me as a very quiet person. You would think that since face-to-face contact is very limited during this Corona-time, I would use my voice even less. But in fact, it’s quite the opposite! I’m still teaching at the university, but not at the university. Instead I’m home every day sitting behind my computer and having Zoom-meetings with colleagues and all of my students.

I used to visit my grandmother, every other weekend. Unfortunately the risks are too high to visit her at the moment. However, nowadays I speak with her even more often. We are currently calling each other at least once a week and we could talk for hours. We don’t call with a specific subject in mind, but just start talking about anything and anyone we know. Gossiping a little and reminiscing some memories we share. I can tell that these calls mean a lot to my grandmother, but they do to me too. It really is the highlight of my week sometimes and I feel absolutely great every time I’ve talked to her.

To create this layout I used Little Butterfly Wings' "Feeling Chatty" bundle.
MrsPeel, LynnG, chastml and 4 others like this.
    • carrie1977
      LOOOOOVE the large title and all of those quote bubbles! Such a fun layout!
    • AlannaH
      This is such a fun layout!!
    • garrynkim
      Awesome journaling. Love all the word bubbles.
    • cutiejo1
      This is such a fun and flirty page! I love the speech boxes scattered around on that white background. The die-cut title really stands out as well.
    • cfile
      absolutely love this Sharon, and cherish the time with your Grandmother. Love all the speech boxes and the large title to go along with your photo. Beautiful!
    • cutiejo1
    • jk703
      I really love your journaling, how you got the point across with the boxes/big title, heart warming picture and shadows! Well done, and beautiful moment/thoughts remembered!
    • Smwhite
      Love this page about visiting with your grandmother... these are precious times! This kit was perfect for your page... congrats on your GSO nod! Well deserved!
    • MrsPeel
      Sharon!!!!!!! the page is awesome visually and your journaling makes me wanna go hugg you with all my heart!!!!!!!! You know I already love you, and now, after reading this beautiful piece of your hearty... UI love you even more!!!! the page, as always, you give a unique and beautiful account of time , LOVE that kit from Val, and how that big tittle lifts my spirits, together with that journaling..... I loved my grandmas and I am so so glad I has a lot of interaction with them .... and as an old person now,Ican tell you that those calls Iam sure, are a ray of light in her life...!!!!! Need to go to eat or Sarita will turn the computer off, but Congrats on the GSO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ll come back to take to the Froggy Faves in a bit, Thanks for always being such a wonderful sister here, our Pad's family shines more with a jewel like you!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Oct 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    658.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).