PRD April (Apr 15 - May 14) blog challenge | Template Freebie & Chance to win $10 !

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by Ga_L, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Here is mine:
    [​IMG]

tania, Lisa B and Ga_L like this.
  2. Trish

Trish Well-Known Member

3. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

Lisa B and Ga_L like this.
  4. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

love all your pages ladies ! thank you for all these beauties with my template

5. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I've attempted to scrap this photos several times over the past month without success. Not today - today I succeeded - thank you for the template.
    [​IMG]

mcurtt and Lisa B like this.
  6. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

when i download it it deosnt seem to ahve a 12x12 template. is that right? how do i make it 12 x 12? or am i missing something in the download? thanks for any help

7. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

8. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

As usual, I can't see my comment post on the blog, but I tried!

I like that this was a different size than 12x12 for a change. I changed it though because I don't think I'd use 9x12. I'm trying to do more 8x10 pages.

[​IMG]

Lisa B likes this.
  9. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

Nice template @Ga_L . Here's mine:
    [​IMG]

10. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

Thank you for the template Gaëlle

[​IMG]

mcurtt likes this.
  11. Claire Grantham

Claire Grantham Pollywog

Thanks for the fun template, I really enjoyed playing with it.
    [​IMG]

12. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Hi There Everyone!...Such Wonderful Layouts!...I Just Want To Say A Great Big Thank You! To @Ga_L For Hosting & Creating This Wonderful Template!...I Have Never Used This Size Template Before...So I Decided To Go For It As Is...I Am Doing All Sorts Of New Creative Digi Things Lately...I Will Add Just One More To The "I Did Id!" List... After Completion...I Was A Bit Stumped At What Would Be The Proper Upload Size...As I Have Never Done This Size Before...Hopefully I Did This Correctly...

I Really Liked The Vertical Flow Here...With The 3 Scalloped Papers!...A Great Starting Point To Be Sure!...I Have Been Having Such Fun Learning How To Better Use Styles/Drop Shadows/Glows & Blending Modes! In PSE...That I Certainly Incorporated A Lot Of That Here In This Layout...This Layout Is A Kind Of Self-Reflection Of Sorts...Though This Is Not A Picture Of Me...Everything In The Layout Is Signifigant To Me Personally...& The Pic In Question...Relates To Me In Sooo...Many Ways Too...The Long-Ish Curly/Wavy [When Not Styled...A Mess...Literally...]...Kind Of A Mantra About My "Messy" Life Too...Anxiety & All...In The Style Background...You See Roses...I LOVE Roses!...& Flowers In General...Hence More Flowers In This Layout..."Good Stuff" & "Bad Stuff"...That's Pretty Much Self-Explanatory...Life Is Full Of Lots Of Both!...Hopefully Your Life & Mine Has More "Good Stuff" Than Bad...I Love Using The Idea Of Three Photos In My Layouts...Me/Myself & I...The Black & White Flowers...Nothing In Life Is Ever Black & White...I'm Always Stumbling Around Somewhere In The Murky "GREY" Area...The Staples...Represent My Struggle With Migraines...The Hearts...My Love Of Scrapbooking & Being Creative...Red Is My Favorite Color!...Plus Blue & Lately Yellow & Green Is/Was My Mom's Favorite Color!...Signifying That She Is Always With Me...[But...I Seriously Love All Colors!...In Whatever Mood I'm In & Whatever Suits My Creativity At Any Given Moment...]...The Mascara Is Self-Explanatory...And All The Bobby Clips Strewn About!...That's Pretty Much True!...I Always Have Lots Of Clips In My Hair When I'm Not Going Out & Not Styling My Messy Hair...They Have Become An Essential...The Light & Dark Contrast...I Always Try To See The Positive In Everything...But I Am Constantly Dogged By The Darkness That Is My Anxiety Ridden Life...In Combo With All Of My Health Problems & My Chronic Pain Daily Challenges Too!...Well...All The Scatter & Paint...That Has Sooo...Many Meanings...But Essentially...I Just Love Paint Everywhere...It Definitely Describes My "Creative" Mind & My "Messy" Life...And Finally The Question Mark?...Well...I Question Pretty Much Everything...It Partially Drives My Curiosity About Life & Creating...I Have Many Questions...Do You Have Answers?...Something Like That Anyway...Now That I Have Pretty Much Laid My Heart Out In This Layout & I Have Said Way Too Much...Now Without Further A Due...Here's My Layout...

*Sorry About The Long-Winded Explanation...If Any Of You Have Made It To The End Of All That!...A Big Hug! & Thanks!...Appreciate Anyone/Everyone Who Takes An Interest In My Work/Gallery!...A Big Thanks! In Advance!...

*For My Typically You-Layout-I Used:A Whole Slew Of PRD Kits:

*Captivated/A Slice Of Lemon/Bright Side-TLP Collab-Attitude Is Everything-Mini/In My Purse-Collab With Designed By Soco/All The Feels Pt.1-TLP Collab/Blue Skies/Treasured-TLP Collab/All About You-TLP Collab-All By Pink Reptile Designs

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
    mcurtt likes this.
  13. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

I had SUCH a good time with this-thank you for the great template!
    [​IMG]

mcurtt likes this.
  14. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

15. nfenchak

nfenchak Where is my personal shopper?

16. BLKinOR

BLKinOR Well-Known Member

I enjoyed making this layout.

[​IMG]

mcurtt likes this.
  17. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

18. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

I kissed the frog!

19. tania

tania Clap Hands, Save Fairies

Thanks for the template and challenge!!

[​IMG]

mcurtt likes this.
  20. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!