RJMJ

Pink Reptile Designs-April 2020-Template Challenge-Typically You

Pink Reptile Designs-April 2020-Template Challenge-Typically You
RJMJ, Apr 27, 2020
Description:
Hi There Everyone!...I Just Want To Say A Great Big Thank You! To Ga_L For Hosting & Creating This Wonderful Template!...I Have Never Used This Size Template Before...So I Decided To Go For It As Is...I Am Doing All Sorts Of New Creative Digi Things Lately...I Will Add Just One More To The "I Did It!" List... After Completion...I Was A Bit Stumped At What Would Be The Proper Upload Size...As I Have Never Done This Size Before...Hopefully I Did This Correctly...

I Really Liked The Vertical Flow Here...With The 3 Scalloped Papers!...A Great Starting Point To Be Sure!...I Have Been Having Such Fun Learning How To Better Use Styles/Drop Shadows/Glows & Blending Modes! In PSE...That I Certainly Incorporated A Lot Of That Here In This Layout...This Layout Is A Kind Of Self-Reflection Of Sorts...Though This Is Not A Picture Of Me...Everything In The Layout Is Signifigant To Me Personally...& The Pic In Question...Relates To Me In Sooo...Many Ways Too...The Long-Ish Curly/Wavy [When Not Styled...A Mess...Literally...]...Kind Of A Mantra About My "Messy" Life Too...Anxiety & All...In The Style Background...You See Roses...I LOVE Roses!...& Flowers In General...Hence More Flowers In This Layout..."Good Stuff" & "Bad Stuff"...That's Pretty Much Self-Explanatory...Life Is Full Of Lots Of Both!...Hopefully Your Life & Mine Has More "Good Stuff" Than Bad...I Love Using The Idea Of Three Photos In My Layouts...Me/Myself & I...The Black & White Flowers...Nothing In Life Is Ever Black & White...I'm Always Stumbling Around Somewhere In The Murky "GREY" Area...The Staples...Represent My Struggle With Migraines...The Hearts...My Love Of Scrapbooking & Being Creative...Red Is My Favorite Color!...Plus Blue & Lately Yellow & Green Is/Was My Mom's Favorite Color!...Signifying That She Is Always With Me...[But...I Seriously Love All Colors!...In Whatever Mood I'm In & Whatever Suits My Creativity At Any Given Moment...]...The Mascara Is Self-Explanatory...And All The Bobby Clips Strewn About!...That's Pretty Much True!...I Always Have Lots Of Clips In My Hair When I'm Not Going Out & Not Styling My Messy Hair...They Have Become An Essential...The Light & Dark Contrast...I Always Try To See The Positive In Everything...But I Am Constantly Dogged By The Darkness That Is My Anxiety Ridden Life...In Combo With All Of My Health Problems & My Chronic Pain Daily Challenges Too!...Well...All The Scatter & Paint...That Has Sooo...Many Meanings...But Essentially...I Just Love Paint Everywhere...It Definitely Describes My "Creative" Mind & My "Messy" Life...And Finally The Question Mark?...Well...I Question Pretty Much Everything...It Partially Drives My Curiosity About Life & Creating...I Have Many Questions...Do You Have Answers?...Something Like That Anyway...Now That I Have Pretty Much Laid My Heart Out In This Layout & I Have Said Way Too Much...Now Without Further A Due...Here's My Layout...

*Sorry About The Long-Winded Explanation...If Any Of You Have Made It To The End Of All That!...A Big Hug! & Thanks!...Appreciate Anyone/Everyone Who Takes An Interest In My Work/Gallery!...A Big Thanks! In Advance!...

*For My Typically You-Layout-I Used:A Whole Slew Of PRD Kits:

*Captivated/A Slice Of Lemon/Bright Side-TLP Collab-Attitude Is Everything-Mini/In My Purse-Collab With Designed By Soco/All The Feels Pt.1-TLP Collab/Blue Skies/Treasured-TLP Collab/All About You-TLP Collab-All By Pink Reptile Designs
mirjam, Electra and LynnG like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      wow, this is so eyecatching
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      ALL your layouts blow my mind with your use of techniques and creativity. Another stunning piece of art. And, yes, I always enjoy reading your explanations about your creations. Please don't stop posting them. Makes looking so much more meaningful.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mirjam
      Fantastic page RJMJ! You always amaze me with your creative pages!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Electra
      I LOVE this! I can't even articulate how many things I love about this. You are so talented!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KarenW
      Congratulations - your stunning page has been chosen as a Pretty page this month on Pink Reptile Designs Blog! Such a very cool page! :cheer
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @KarenW ...OMG!...This Is So Sweet!...Thank You! For Loving My Layout!...& Thank You! For Your Very Kind Words!!!...:beat...Being Picked To Be Featured Is Such A Blessing!...I'm Both Grateful! & Thankful!...
      KarenW likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Loving the red/orange coloring, the sunlight filtering in. I appreciated reading your journaling and your process for creating this work of art. :-)
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: