January Froggy Favorites

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Dec 31, 2018.

1. iciclelady

iciclelady Active Member

Thanks so much! Your sweet words made my day!!!

KittyY, MrsPeel and AnneofAlamo like this.
  2. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

I just adore this page this page by @KellyM! It reminds me I need to do a better job documenting!

[​IMG]

3. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I love this one by @AmandaJ the blending into the bg is fabulous and I love the framing of her DH, but the addition of the heart stitches just makes the page!
    [​IMG]

4. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

Thank you so much @cfile !!!

KittyY, MrsPeel and cfile like this.
  5. cfile

Look at this one by @lorieh Lori... This beautiful wedding photo and blend looks like it could be in a magazine.. beautiful!
    [​IMG]

KittyY, MrsPeel, Thuria and 1 other person like this.
  6. lorieh

lorieh Well-Known Member

Thank you so much @cfile!!!

KittyY and MrsPeel like this.
  7. cfile

ANother beautiful blending wedding photo.. this time from Marie-Claire @Clin d'oeil ! Beautiful page!! I love the blending and the romantic vibe this has!
    [​IMG]

KittyY, MrsPeel, Thuria and 1 other person like this.
  8. Clin d'oeil

Clin d'oeil Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for your kind comments ! and thank you for the Froggy Fav ! i am thrilled !

This photo : a magic moment, as we visit this little and beautiful town, near the lake, this couple crosses the square to go to the town hall to get married ...

KittyY and MrsPeel like this.
  9. cfile

This one by our Ms Cynthia is fantastic! Titled Read between the lines, I love the boldness of the red pop with the b/w contrast. That sweet photo of Mother and Daughter and then the writing between each of the word strips .. super clevver!! @MrsPeel I love this page so very much! and you! Hugs!!
    [​IMG]

KittyY, MrsPeel, MrsGaramer and 4 others like this.
  10. Juliestcyr

Juliestcyr Grammar nerd and proud of it

Great cascading photos by the lovely Kiana, aka @LoveItScrapIt
    [​IMG]
    I love the effect of the cascading photos, and how it pulls your eye down the page, and right onto that great quote, "the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." The elements layered on top of the photo cascade add a nice amount of interest and break it up just enough that's it's not too boring to look at.

KittyY, MrsPeel, cfile and 2 others like this.
  11. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

:bk:bk Thank you!!! :bk

KittyY, MrsPeel and Juliestcyr like this.
  12. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

@MrsGaramer This gal has been absent for a while and I have truly missed her amazing pages and her cheerful attitude, so glad to have her back.

[​IMG]

KittyY, MrsPeel and jenn mccabe like this.
  13. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

@mcurtt I am in love with the texture and touchable feeling this page has!
    [​IMG]

KittyY, MrsPeel and jenn mccabe like this.
  14. MrsGaramer

MrsGaramer Using my imagination

Awe, thank you!! I'm hoping to have more time to stick around this year!!

KittyY, MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
  15. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

@Dalis Thank you! :fairydance

Collage fascinates me, it was fun to try to achieve this digitally. Rachel's products are perfect for this!

MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
  16. KellyM

KellyM Kickin' cancer's butt!

17. cfile

I love this one of Sara's @Tree City I love the large photo here on her page and the blending of it as b/w into the background and then framing her daughter so she is the focus of the page. When you read Sara's journaling, and see her title, it all ties back to that wonderful framed portion of her beautiful daughter Gen. The composition is fantastic which is why this is a Froggy Fave for me!!
    [​IMG]

18. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I said it on my page and I'll say it here lol: Thank you Christa! Your challenge was lots of fun and I'm so happy with the page I made. :)

MrsPeel likes this.
  19. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Christa!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I had not seen this!!!!!! thank you so so much, you know how much it means to me!!!!!!!!! LOVe the BYOC and when pages turn into proper therapy, even better!!!!! thanks millions of times!!!! @cfile

YES. DITTO.

so so glad that you are back!!!! Dalis is right, nit only your awesome pages but your marvelous personality that always makes us feel like the best place on earth!!!!

I'm amazed with the talent shinning on MOC!!!!!! I need to bring some pages, but I had a difficult day yesterday and didn't sleep and "my" challenge started today so I will go, have a shower, sleep an hour or two, then come back to share your awesome talent!!!!!!!
    YOu guys ROCK!!!!!!

KittyY, Dalis, cfile and 1 other person like this.
  20. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I have to say I never cease to be amazed with the galleries here, there is so so much talent and now with MOC the pace is faster and so amazing, I am afraid I will have to flood you with pages!!!!!
    I have many to share, but some caught my attention, heart and wOw factor makes me highlight these specially

I have been waiting for Anne to post hers, because I saw her when she first posted when we were finalizing the posts and getting opinions exchanged.... this from @AnneofAlamo creativity!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOve YOU Anne!!!!!
    [​IMG]

and @nessita always, always gets to my heart with her gorgeous pages and this is so so original, I would have never thought in doing it this way!!!!!!!! gorgeous, cheerful and I want to add most of this into muy list...apart from the German, I tried in my 20s and gave up LOL
    [​IMG]

There is also @Bec 's AWESOME page....and Happy 50th Birthday!!!!!!!!! your page is a delightful master piece, love every bit of kits you used, amazing the way is all put together.....,awesomely awesome!!!!! surprise (as you comment at first you didn't have a list - I am also one of those who every day wakes up with the thought of not kicking it- the bucket LOL!!! and a master piece!!!!
    (more apologies for forgetting to congratulate you in the first post, I had some sleep now!)
    [​IMG]

there are MORE many more, but as I go making my6 way, I will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenn mccabe and Bec like this.