Day 4 Blended Photo Technique

Day 4 Blended Photo Technique
lorieh, Jan 4, 2019
Description:
Cordova Kit and La Folie Kit by Lynn Grieveson
Flower Fusion Elements and Little Miss Can't Be Wrong Kit by Etc by Danyale
Down The Chimney | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Recorded Elements
cfile, AlannaH, AMarieT and 2 others like this.
    • jesskab
      Just beautiful! I love the pop of color, the red especially!
      lorieh likes this.
    • Pachimac
      This is so beautiful! I love that you chose flowers that matched her bouquet to tie in that pop of color!
      lorieh likes this.
    • Kegger
      This caught my eye in the thread immediately; what a great use of the technique, it's really effective :)
      lorieh likes this.
    • cfile
      well Lori, the quote here is perfect, as your photo and blend work really took my breath away. What a gorgeous photo. The blend work into th bg paper is perfection. the crop of the bridal photo again.. perfect, focusing on that glance and beautifully framed with the diagnal composition with the beautiful golden blonde hair and braid at the top right of the frame - to the bottom left with the pops of red flowers, then mimiced with your element cluster in the bottom left of the paper. Perfect composition and so dreamy. Thank you for playing along with my challenge. Your page is gorgeous. It is also a Froggy Favorite for January!
      lorieh likes this.
    • nanascrapper
      Perfect placement of your coloured frame. Lovely page.
      lorieh likes this.
    • lorieh
      @cfile Thank you so much Christa!! I am honored that you have chosen it as a Froggy Favorite for January!! You made my day!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @lorieh :) well deserved my dear :) Happy Saturday!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    lorieh
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    220 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).