Share This Page
Member, Female, from DFW
Should I organize my new products, or actually scrapbook? I'm undecided.... Mar 12, 2016
- denyse was last seen:
- Dec 20, 2016
- April 11
- Home Page:
70% of my free time is dedicated to studying and research.
- Academic Support Coordinator/Grad Student
25% is for my family
The remaining 5% is currently spent stressing about the other 95%.
I'd like to morph that into scrap time. I miss it!