February 18 Froggy Favorites!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Feb 2, 2018.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Love her, in all her awesomeness shown here... LOVE the March Storytelller, I could make 40 pages and none of them would be alike, so much amazing stuff is in there!!!!! LOVE what Jess did here, I may need to lift this page!!!! super gorgeous!!!!!
    [​IMG]

jesskab likes this.
  2. MrsPeel

and another page of hers ( @jesskab ) that shines with her always amazing, stylish design, gorgeous photo, and a journaling that comes through to your heart, and a reminder that many of us need often.... learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all (well, even if it is George Benson who said it...maybe not be Plato or Shakespeare, but he is right!!!)
    [​IMG]

jesskab likes this.
  3. MrsPeel

Gotta LOVE designers who scrap..... she is one of my most fave I have followed around, and this new release of hers, I want to make time to scrap, loom at the gorgeousness of a page she made with it!!!!!!!!! our awesome @ForeverJoy
    [​IMG]

4. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

This one by @fanon is breathtaking.. it was a scrplift page, but oh goodness this large photo of her daughter is wow. Gorgeous!!
    [​IMG]

fanon, MrsPeel and Ga_L like this.
  5. fanon

fanon Well-Known Member

Thank you very much Cfile (this little girl is not my daugther, this photo is DA'photo) I am so happy ....

MrsPeel likes this.
  6. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Boy it’s a good day in the gallery when @justjaimee releases her storyteller for the month! Now I didn’t start out only picking layouts using Jaimee’s products but it ended up that way.....I must be a not so secret fan of Storyteller Collections!

This layout from @marnel just jumped right out in the gallery
    [​IMG]

@EllenT, loved all the details on this layout and of course your adorable subjects!
    [​IMG]

@Ga_L, this just popped in the gallery as well
    [​IMG]

And @jesskab, your layout from above would have been here too if @MrsPeel hadnt beat me to it

7. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

MrsPeel and littlekiwi like this.
  8. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. Justagirl

Justagirl Courageously dancing in the rain

My pick is this gorgeous page by @fruitysuet. The perfect photos and how she framed the main photo with the dressed up stitching adds that extra lil something.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel and jenn mccabe like this.
  10. littlekiwi

11. littlekiwi

MrsPeel and jenn mccabe like this.
  12. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

MrsPeel and littlekiwi like this.
  13. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Awww...thanks!

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. MrsPeel

I am every day amazed by the talent we have around here..... you know, I have such a huge pride of our community, our Pad's Family is, without a doubt, the best!!!!! I'm also delighted to have around here some of you who have been friends for almost 10 years.... proper friendships do last and may even get stronger with time... anyway, I ll stop with my philosophical blah blah, to show you this awesome page for the Monthly Muse (which it isn;'t only for Art Journalers, in case you wonder!!!) from one of those almost 10 years friendships of mine that I am so delighted to have here as a family member!!!! @NancyP
    [​IMG]

15. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

Oh my friend, I wish I could hug you in person!! We have shared so much these past 10 years but the most precious is our friendship. Thank you so much for this honor!!!

MrsPeel likes this.
  16. MrsPeel

@NancyP so happy to have you here with us!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub having shared so much, like you well said, is a joy to my heart to have you around here sharing the best of times!!! you do much more than you will ever imagine for me :heartlub:heartlub