jenn mccabe

Catching Butterflies

Catching Butterflies
jenn mccabe, Feb 26, 2018
Description:
For the PRD Feb Blog Challenge - get painty by using at least 10 paints on your page! One winner will get a $10 GC! Runs until Feb 14th.

I created a custom painted transfer by merging a ton of paints in various colors. I also clipped them to my title for an added pop of painty color!

Brand New Year Papers
O Sole Mio Elements
Love You Beary Much Elements
It's Not Just Black & White Elements
heART Elements
Embrace Elements
Luv Ya Ma Elements
Dreams Elements
New Beginnings Elements
This 'n That's Elements
We Are Moving Collab (with Paula)
Bloom Elements (retired)
The Kitschy Kit (retired)

The font for the title is Stupidly Cute - found by Serena (she's always sharing her adorable fonts with me! TY lovely Serena! :beat)
chastml and teeleedee like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      @Serena I don't know why but the @ never works for me to tag people in the credit description area ... anyway miss lovely Serena - wanted to shout out and say thank you for the cute font find! :beat you!
    • Angela Toucan
      what a fun activity, and it looks like a really bright sunny day. I like the way the colours fly from the photo onto the page with the butterflies.
    • littlekiwi
      love how bright and colorful this layout is - really draws your eye to it
    • *gina*
      looks like a wonderful day - gorgeous page
    • cinna
      LOVE the paint job and all the fab colors! I really should try to scrap in this kind of format more often - then I could print my pages at home!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Feb 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).