March Froggy Favorites!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Mar 1, 2017.

1. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

I love chore charts that @Keela , and this one is so super cute!! Makes me want to update ours and try it again!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

Thank you so much!!!

MrsPeel and Mylinn like this.
  3. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

So.... I haven't been around as much as I would like to, I have been sick with the new medication and sleeping a lot (I am an insomniac so that is rare!!!) also I have one of my best friends (40 years of friendship!!!) staying with me from South America, so I have been pampered and looked after, which meant they took me away from the computer. I have some time whilst they make lunch, so I thought I come here..... finding so much awesome, so much talent never fails to make my heart sing, The Pad's family makes my days so much better!!!!!
    I'm running the Monthly Muse this month (which by the way, even if you are not (or think you are not) "artsy" you may find these are easy and encouraging challenges which you can do any kind of pages and enjoy your making!
    Our awesome Christa @cfile not only is rocking the challenges (as she does!!) but also has been generous enough to provide you (us all) with a template that is gorgeous in case any of you want to go for this format!!!!!!
    I was going to wait to show them off here, it may seem I am biased since this is hosted by YoursTrully, but there are so many amazing compositions I have to come share....
    I will start with Christa herself. First inspiration to scrap was water, this week is circles... have a look also at the Monthly Muse in the Art Journaling Pad /forum for inspiration, there is SO MUCh!!!!!!
    Here is Christa's creation for week 1 & week 2, this is just out of this world awesome, pay special attention to the front triangle, the background work is really out of this world awesomely creative!!!!!
    [​IMG]

:rofl:rofl:rofl

You gave me the most amazing laugh right now!!!!!!!!!!
    As I said, I haven;t been around as much as I would like to, so we haven't been properly introduced, I take this opportunity to say hi, welcome to the Pad's family!!!!!!!!! you just made my day a much, much brighter one!!!!!!

Squirrely, Serena and cfile like this.
  4. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

I love this one by @orkan
    I admire everyone who can pull off triangles and this page is just stunning. Love the colours, the watercolour painting - everything.

[​IMG]

Squirrely, Lindzee and MrsPeel like this.
  5. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

@MrsPeel Thank you so much Cynthia! I am really enjoying the AJ March Muse challenge!! XO thanks for choosing my page and your wonderful comments!

MrsPeel likes this.
  6. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

This page by Cynthia is really special! I love it.. looks like it popped right out of the TV from "That 70's Show" :) Love the 70's Woodstock-y look too it with all the psychadellic colors... Perfect memory scrapped too. I am a sucker for the View Master as it was one of my favorite things from back in the 70's.. (Still have mine too!!) Just a great page & I love it!

[​IMG]

7. orkan

orkan Well-Known Member

With my English ReversoTraduction, I say thank you very much to Rikki for this surprise gift!!!
    Now that I know this new corridor on this forum, I am going to go to take a walk parmis all these magnificent creations!!!

MrsPeel and Rikki like this.
  8. MrsPeel

ohhh my Christa!!!!!!! thanks so so much!!!!!!!!! what a wonderful surprise to find this to start my day here at The Pad!!!!!!!! It was made rushing (the page) but I could take my time in the end and it has a lot of love, so thank you even more so...... honored to be featured amongst all these awesome pages!!!!!! @cfile

-comme je t'ai dit, mon Francais c'est pa bien mais je ...make an effort? mdr!!!!!!
    Je suis si heureuse que vous trouverez votre chemin ici, votre anglais est tres bon avec le traducteur, donc ne vous inquietez pas, bienvenue a la famille une fois de plus, vous savez que j'ai ete un fan de toi depuis longtemps!

I am so happy you are finding your way around here, your English is very good with the translator, so don't worry, welcome to the family once again, you know I have been a fan of yours for a long time!

and I have this to share with you guys, again, from the Monthly Muse March and with Christa's fabulous, original template, from @gillscott this delightful piece...cant wait to see all these finished but they look already awesome!!!!!
    [​IMG]

9. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

Cynthia - You speak French too? You are such a Renaissance woman! I'm sooo impressed. I'm just a boring English speaker. Is it weird that I wish I spoke Latin? I've tried to teach myself over the years. Ok....sorry to digress. Back to work I go....

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. MrsPeel

LOL Margaret, I wouldn't say I speak as such....I studied in secondary school , 3 years of French. then in the 80s in Rio de Janiero I was a tour guide so I went back to the Alliance Francaise to refresh it so I could work with the French groups. I did a year. Then the rest I kept getting from the tourists who would help me when I couldn't find the words.
    Same with the Italian
    Then I didn't speak French for years, in 2006 we took my mum to Paris for her 70th....and I was surprised to how much I was able to get us around in French.... then from 2009 when I started in mainstream scrapbooking sites, I have been learning again with the French and Belge & Canadian.....
    But I wouldn't say I speak French, I still need a lot of help. I do though, have an amazingly huge talent for languages because of the music....
    I have never, ever studied English, not one class.
    I did Latin in secondary school, 3 years, and lots of my family (my parents included, speak English but I learned with Frank Sinatra, Tony Benet, Barbra Streisand, The Beatles, and so on.... i also manage with Italian, and I speak read & write fluent Spanish and Portuguese of course. All that is completely taken over by my neurological condition which I don't care much as in the beginning they though could be early onset Alzheimer but it isnt, but it messes with my ability of read and understand, and write properly..... hence my absence from these forums when I am particularly stressed by something ....
    OK, now I stop hijacking my own thread LOL
    @londoncuppa

11. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

I just love this page from @dawninskip - I keep going back to the gallery and looking at it! :)
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  12. dawninskip

dawninskip Well-Known Member

I feel so honoured, thank you very much :beat

MrsPeel likes this.
  13. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

It's no secret that I love BIG photos. They just speak to me and deserve to take up the whole page! Today I came across a layout that combines my love of BIG photos with my love of candid photos too. Check out this beauty by @chigirl She's not only used a BIG photo, but she's captured the feeling of being engrossed in a story so much that you forget about the real world for a little while. That's the part I love about reading. I love being able to escape to a different place and to be able to be somewhere else for a little while.

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

thank you so much for the froggy fave, she is definately our little bookworm and deserves a page that shows off her love of books.

MrsPeel likes this.
  15. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

going through one of the challenge threads and i'm so glad i did cos i spotted this that i can't tell you how much i love!
    Modern vintage perfection! (...if that's a thing, and if not, i just made it one!) @Scrappie Irene
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  16. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

I really hope this is okay, if not, I apologize and will learn from my mistake! (I don't know if this is reserved for only certain members to post here, so forgive me!)

But!

I loooove this layout and wanted to make sure others got to love it as well..
    @norton94 made this beautiful page: [​IMG]

17. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

This is so perfect - the big photo and the simple design/colors lets the babe shine! Beautiful!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel and cfile like this.
  18. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

Thank you so much Serena! Yes everyone is allowed to post layouts here :)

MrsPeel likes this.
  19. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

@jk703 Thank you so much!

MrsPeel and jk703 like this.
  20. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

Haven't done one in a couple of days, so here is a spectacular piece of memory-keeping right here, from @cinderella <3

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.